Chapter 8: This Got To Go

All We Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 I woke up when the sunlight decides to bathe my face with it's morning glory. I look to my clock, and see that it's still around 7am. My work will start around 10 or 10.30am, but still depends on me though. Since I'm the CEO, I can come anytime I want, and there's not much to do anyways at the office. The only times I'll be coming early is when an important meeting takes place or I need to review or sign some papers regarding the company. That's pretty much what happens in my company, on a daily basis that is. And if I don't come early doesn't always mean that I'm lazy because I mostly bring my work home. Bottom line, being CEO of one of the biggest companies in the world have it's own demands and responsibilities. I sometimes can't always get the way I wanted it. Well, that's just my job I guess.

Since I'm pretty much awake, and got nothing to do this early, I think going for a swim won't hurt. I stood up from my bed, and fished out my swimming trunks inside my walk-in closet. After preparing what I need to go swimming, I went out of my room to find the sisters already eating cereals at the kitchen. Well, these girls are unexpectedly early today.

"Well, you both are up early," I said to them.

"Morning, oppa!" Krystal said as she munched her cereal.

"Morning Soojung-ah!" I said.

"Where are you going? Sayyy aaaaa.." Jessica asked as she feeds me a spoonful of cereal.

"I'm going for a morning swim," I said after chewing, "Wanna come?"

"Sure!" Both the sisters said with smiles on their faces.

"I'll give you both 10minutes to prepare or I'll go downstairs by myself," I said.

"Yah!" Jessica exclaimed.

"Starting from now!" I said.

The sisters dropped everything before rushing into their rooms. After they entered their room, I took Jessica's cereal. Wait..... Am I like indirectly kissing her again when I eat from her spoon? Nahhhh... We do that often..... It's like a normal thing for the both of us. Then why am I suddenly feeling that weird beating again?!

In exactly 10minutes the girls came out with shirts and pants on. Guessing the swimming wear are already underneath. After making sure we got what we need, we proceed to the below where the swimming pool is located. When we arrived, it ain't that crowded since it's still quite early. Only a handful of people are present. We find where we are goin to sit, and put our belongings there. I just put off my top as the sisters went to the female changing room.

It comes to my attention that someone is staring at me whilst stretching. I looked across the pool, and see there are 4 girls looking at my attention. Judging from their looks, they are girls around my age group. They are giggling and waving at me, I, being the nice gentleman that I am, waved and smiled back at them. The girls then spazzed out, and later squeled as I stretched my muscles. This is actually kinda nice when looked at by these girls, they're hot! Like.... Ahhhh...

Someone pushed me into the pool. Who the heck?! I went out off the water and searched for my 'Offender'...... Heol........ It's the sisters..... Why am I not surprised....

"Yah! Why did you both push........me?" Oh wow! The sisters are smoking hot in their swimwear, totally hugging their figure. Especially Jessica! Holy! Those curves! That body! That....... Woahhhhh!!! Keep yourself together there..

"No flirting with girls like that Eddie," Jessica stated as she went into the pool, "Flirtacious girls like that are no good for you."

"Ohh.. o...ok.." Shoot! Why the hell am I stuttering! I've seen them in swimwear before, but why am I like this when lookin at Jessica?!

This is not happening right? Not possible...

And so, we begin swimming. Well, with the sisters, it's never like going back and forth swimming, but who splashes the most on each other's face. My face to be exact. The sisters always ganged up on me, but since I'm big and quite the swimmer, I can actually counter. In the end, I won!

"Come on, let's finish up," Jessica said as she comes out off the pool, "I got a meeting at the company in 2hours."

"I have class too, oppa," Krystal said as she too went out of the pool.

"Yeah, I got a meeting too later," I said, "Let's call it a day."

As the sisters went out off the pool, Jessica's grabs my.... Oh no!!! I tried to get off the pool, but fell back again when I look at beautiful a....... Woaaahhh! Focus!!! When Jessica and Krystal finally disappeared into the ladies' room, only then I can get off the pool. I dry myself off with my towel, and put on a dry shirt to go into the men's room to change.

I took a bath immediately in the men's room. After the relaxing morning bath, I went out to find the sisters freshened up. Apparently, they both have taken a bath as well. The three of us went upstairs to get ready.

Once upstairs, I went straight to my room to change while the sisters change as well. Remember when I told you guys the guest room should probably be called the Jung sister's room. A lot of their things are there, and even their clothes. From simple clothes to fancy dresses. From flip flops to designer shoes. There was once a time where they stayed at my house a whole month before we go to our annual Thanksgiving dinner back in the US. Boy that month was filled with fun and annoyance, but I would be lying if I said it wasn't exciting.

I went out off my room with my dashing suit and shoes. I poured some coffee for myself before. A few moments later, the sisters went out of their 'ROOM'.......... Jessica..... Wow! She is just stunning.... My jaw literally dropped, if that was possible, while looking at her.

"Umm.. Eddie, why are you looking at me like that?" Jessica asked, "It's not too much is it?"

"Ummm... Uhh.. Umm.. No!" I remarked a little too loud there, "I mean... No, you look great! hehe.."

Saying 'You look GREAT' would just be another understatem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter