Chapter 1: We're That Close

All We Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Here I am enjoying a nice relaxing day on a beautiful Saturday. No work at the company today because I've taken care of them the day before. Right now in my bed under the ever so comfortable covers. Curtains closed in my room, it makes it all the more relaxing. I am so planning to sleep the whole freaking day. No one is gonna disturb me. Though I guess being best friends with someone whose hobby is to sleep at any given time when she can, I become almost like her. I don't really care though because right now, it's just me and my very y pillow. No one can separate us today because I am so gonna sleep all day with it.

 

 Usually on Saturdays and Sundays, she and her sister would drag me to go shopping with them. All I do was carry their freaking shopping bags all around the mall. But not today! She is on a business trip in Europe while her little sister got extra curricular lessons in her college. No shopping and no shopping bags to carry. I kinda miss them though, but there is no way I'll miss a day like this. Being a CEO of Park Inc. is a big job because well, I am in charge of all the goings on here. Here as in Korea. Yes, South Korea. My father as The President of the company is back in New York to run the main office of Park Inc. 

 

 My older sister used to be the CEO here in Korea, but since she's with a family now, she chose to raise her children than running the business. I totally respect her for that, and totally admire her dedication to her family. I want to find that in a woman I will marry someday. She's here with me in Korea, but she lives with her family in her very own apartment. My younger sister is back at her college dorm, and getting prepared for her upcoming graduation in three weeks. Both our parents are back in New York. Dad running the company while my Mom's a doctor. In a way, the mere mention of my Father's or Mother's people already know who we are. We're that famous. 

 

 Now about my best friends. I'm way closer to these two ladies, but back US I still have dear friends. Just that these two came along before any of these dear friends did. The oldest one is Jessica Jung. She is... well... Annoyingly loud, bossy, weird at times, and when she's pissed, anyone would rather run and hide somewhere in the world than to face her head on. As for me, I'm kinda like the only one that can hose her down. Other than these traits, she is one sweet and loving character. Whoever judges her before knowing her, you'd face my fists first. She is the CEO of Jung Enterprise, and her parents are very close to mine. What are the odds you know? Our parents are best friends since childhood, and now we're best friends as well. Jessica sees me as her big brother, her oppa. When she likes a dude, she would talk to me first before deciding to go further in knowing that guy. Though she's sometimes stubborn no matter what I told her. Oh well... Now about the younger Jung. Her name is Krystal Jung. She's in the same college as my younger sister, but a year younger. She is almost like her big sister, but she's a bit softer compared to her sister. If that makes sense. These sisters are very close to each other, and they are inseparable. Each of them have their own traits that got me glued to them. But now I'm in the picture, I'm like their inseparable brother. We eat, we joked, and we do a lot of things together just like we're really related. They are close to my sisters too, as a matter of fact they would always pick on me whenever we all would meet. Seriously, they are just really annoying when they're together. Anyway, I love them like my own. We cried together, well it would be them mostly though. I would cry when they won't stop teasing me. We are just that close to each other. Now as for yours truly, my name is Edward Park, and second born to my family. People closest to me would call me Eddie or just Ed. I am currently the CEO of the biggest company in Korea. My Dad is the President of one of the biggest company in the world along side Jung Enterprises. Jessica and I run our family's company is Korea. We both used to all live in the US, but when we came of age, our parents send us both to Korea for college to prepare us for this. I've been running Park Inc. here for 5 years already after my sister took her leave. I'm 27 years old now, and only 7 months older than Jessica. Jessica on the other hand have been running her company ever since she graduated college. For my first two years I would come to her for help in running a company, and now I'm ok to running it on my own because of her. My best friend.

 

 Back to the current situation here. I'm in my enjoying my freedom. I sleep topless. I just got an awesome body that I'm loving myself. hahahaha... That's a joke. Though I wouldn't lie about being buff. I go to gyms twice a week, hence my great built. Now, I'm in bed happily enjoying the relaxation. What a good day. No Jessica and No Krystal for one whole day. Thank you!!!

 

 I'm gonna drift now..... *yawn*

 

 "Eddiiiieeeeeeeee!!!!! Wake up!" A familiar squel jolted me up.

 

 Oh no....... Please no.....

 

 "Waaakkkeyyyyyy sleeping beauty!" Jessica jumped on my bed.

 

 "Yahhhh! Jung Sooyeon! What the hellll?!" I exclaimed as I sit up.

 

 "Wait! Put on your top! Here!" Jessica handed me my white shirt, and turned away.

 

 "Done!!!" I exclaimed loudly in annoyance, "Why are youuuu here! Aren't you suppose to be in Italy right now?!"

 

 "Yahhh! Don't you miss you best friend?!" Jessica exclaimed back, "I already finished everything!"

 

 "I should've never given you the code to my apartment," I complained.

 

 "*merong* You loved me too much to give me the codes," Jessica stuck her tongue out at me.

 

 "I regret it then," I stuck my tongue back in response.

 

 "Yah!" Jessica threw a pillow to my face.

 

 "Oppa!" Another scream came from outside my bedroom. Krystal came into my bedroom.

 

 Please not today.... Noooo!!!

 

 "Soojung! Sooyeon! Whyyyy!!! Huaaaa!!" I cried as I burried my face on my pillow.

 

 "Shopping remember?" Jessica said, "You owe us both!"

 

 "Ne! You stood us up the last two weeks oppa!" Krystal whined 

 

 "Oh come on! I got my meetings and papers to sign!" I defended.

 

 "No excuse, Eddie!" Jessica exclaimed, "Now go take a bath, you stink! And you're driving us!"

 

 "Yah! I don't stink!" I complained, "I hate you girls!"

 

 "We love you too!" Jessica and Krytal both said as they left my room with giggles.

 

 I couldn't help but smile though. My best friends are back. I would lie to say I don't miss them. It's just that, I FRIGGIN HATE SHOPPING! ESPECIALLY WITH THE TWO OF THEM! THERE GOES MY DAY! *silently cries* My head hung low as I make my way into the bathroom.

 

 15 minutes later, I finally came out of my room freshly clothed and smeeling good. The sisters are in the kitchen eating cereals. They helped themselves as usual. They treat my apartment like theirs, and the same goes for me in their apartment. Their parents are both in US as well.

 

 "Morning handsome!" Jessica exclaimed while eating the spoonful of cereal.

 

 "Why thank you!" I replied sarcasticly.

 

 "Morning oppa!" Krystal went over to me as I made my way to the kitchen. She hugged me, and I hugged back.

 

 "Muahhh! How are you kiddo!" I kissed her crown, and ruffled her hair, "How's your exam?"

 

 "Going greatt!" Krystal said as she looked up giving me a smile, "I think I'm doing well this semester!"

 

 "That's my girl!" I patted her back.

 

 "And you!" I turned to Jessica.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter