Cafe

Open Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo wander in Chanyeol house. It has been thirty minute he being here. Just how long a man need to prepared? Its not like he had to put some make up or something like that.

"Channie...... are you done?"

"Wait a minute Soo..."

"I've heard it enough...what are...." Kyungsoo went in to Chanyeol bedroom and freeze for a while. He really put a make up on him!!!

"You doing!!!!"

"Hehhh... I need to cover up this thing Soo.." Chanyeol said while pointing on his bruise.

"You are not bother to put some make up when you went to me yesterday. Are you kind of make me worried on purpose?"

"No im not. It because some cute monster are ignoring me. So I can't just waste my time for thing like this."

"You call me monster!!!"

"I call you cute."

"Whatever it is the point is you call me monster!! and monster never be cute."

"No. The point is I call you cute, so you have to ignore whatever I call you after that. First thing count."

"Humpph!!!" Kyungsoo pout

"Aigoooo.... my little bunny bees.. this is why I call you cute." Chanyeol kiss his boyfriend crown with love.

"I really can't get mad at you for a long time."

"Its a good thing then... Lets go." Chanyeol put his arms around Kyungsoo before put it down to lock the door.

"Hey hey.... what I told you about open the door yourself."

"Channie... Its just a door. Why are you so addicted to open it for me."

"I just trying to be romantic.." Chanyeol smile face become sour as he look down to the floor.

"Goshh.. you are sad just because I open the door by myself?? It is really can't be reason to be sad." Kyungsoo close the door back and step back which make Chanyeol look at him.

"Faster Channie... do you try to make me late for the first day I work?" Chanyeol put a smile on his face again and open the door for Kyungsoo, let him sit and help him wear seatbelt.

"Aishhh... The giant really had leave their baby here. An adult won't sulk at something like this."

*********************************************************************************************

"Squishy hyungggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...." Sehun come out of nowhere and hug Kyungsoo which make the little boy frown with worried and scared look.

"Sehun ahhh...." a creepy cold deep voice come from his back. Sehun turn back slowly.

"Ehh... Hyuunnggg.. I didnt see you."

"Did you really want me to share my first fist with you?"

"Ahhh hyung... no need to be jealous... here here.." Sehun come over and hug Chanyeol too.

"You are not the person who worth to be jealous cause you are like my little brother and I know you love to hug."

"I dont hug everybody hyung!! You know how shy I am."

"Neh neh... The point is... You call him squishy and lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter