Give me XOXO L.OV.E

Open Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah!! are you crazy?" Kyungsoo voice bring back his soul that has fly away to that beautiful moment.

"Yes... Crazy in love with you." He said with his deep romantic voice making Kyungsoo shiver.

"Hahaha... yeah right."

"Don't you believe me?"

"I didn't say anything."

"Okay... now since we are arrive. I think you should go in since its getting cold out here."

"Don't you want to come in?"

"Next time baby..."

"Please...." Kyungsoo make a cutest voice he ever had with his eyes blinking rapidly like a little lost puppy.

"Yahhh.... don't do that to other man or else......."

"or else?"

"I'll glue it so that you cant even blink anymore."

"How cruel... and I can't see you too silly."

"Oh right!!! I didn't think about it."

"Haish this baby giant... what should I do about you.So, are you come in or not?"

"If I said im not come in you'll make me don't you?" Kyungsoo chuckle.

"Grandpaaaa....... Baby soo is here...."

"Yah... baby soo? I though someone said his old enough at the time I call him squishy."

"Shut up... you call me baby too."

"Its totaly difference baby." Chanyeol rolled his eyes. How chould my baby is same with when others call him baby.

"Its sound same to me."

"Baby soo.... ouh...aigo... i miss you my little fluffy...."Kyungsoo's grandpa comes to him and pinch his cheeks till it become red.

"Ouch ouch ouch... It...it...hur....hurts...hurts... hurts..." Kyungsoo was about to shed tears when his grandfather release his cheeks.

"Ouhhh.... im sorry... its just im so happy that you are here. Ouh. Chanyeol? How long have you stand there?"

"From the beginning? ah.... you always forget about me when Kyungsoo here anyway."

"Hahahaha.... are you jealous? I can pinch your cheeks too if you want." Chanyeol steping back while eagerly shaking his head making Kyungsoo and his grandfather laughing.

"Do you need anything grandpa? I'll surely bring it for you the next time I come visit."

"You just bought me all stuff I need two days ago Chanyeol.... I think I don't need anything. Besides... Baby Soo is here so I'll make him buy anything if I need it."

"Yeah.... I know this gonna happen... You'll abandon me after Soo come back." Chanyeol pretend like he crying by put fist on his eyes and move it like what girl did in shoujou manga.

"Yahhh..... don't jealous with him... It's not eveyday I get to see my grandchild."

"Yes.. why are you being like a little boy and try to steal my grandpa's love." Kyungsoo said while hugging his grandfather.

"Haha.. I'll make sure he love me more sweety cause he will see you everyday and more than he see me. So, he'll miss me more. Am I right Grandpa?"

"RIght!!" Both of them laughing at Kyungsoo.

"Ouh.. Im sorry... I guess I have to go now."

"Okay... come visit anytime young man."

"Of course I will..... See both of you soon..."

********************************************************************************************************************

Chanyeol had been sleep for an hours before his phone ringing.

"Hello?" He said in husky voice.

"Hello? Its me..." Although he just wake up from his dreamland. He know who is the caller but pretend like he don't know.

"Its me who?"

"Its meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...."

"Okay its me..... what do you want?"

"Hey!! dont call me its me."

"I though your name is its me since I ask who are you and you keep repeating its me its me."

"Haha... funny.. im your boyfriend. Silly" Chanyeol try to hold in his laugh and keep playing with his lover.

"Boyfriend?"

"Yes!!"

"Hunnie?"

"Yahhh!!!"

"Lulu?"

"Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

"Umin?Chenchen?"

"St

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter