Bonus-BaekSoo.

Open Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the last present she give me on my birthday but this is the last thing I want to remember that I have it. You do love me till the end but it makes me hurt even more my beloved little sister.

Do you know how it feels when you lost someone you love so much? Not because you are fighting with her, but because she's not here anymore. Not in this world. You will never heard her laugh, her cries, her pout when she needs something and I didn't give it when she ask. God, I miss her.. I miss her so much that I can't even cries for it.

My mom are here, I understand how she felt cause I felt it too.. Maybe not as much as how she felt but for me its hurt so much.

"Byun Baeksoo!! Do you know how cruel you are? Why you have to leave us here. How are we suppose to do without you. How do Oppa live without you. You promise us you will come back. You do come back home, but this is not what we want."

I cherish all the thing he gave to me as I can heard every single thing she said and every single moment we have. The way she laugh when I plead ask her to come home cause I miss her so much everytime we make video call. No, she's not running from home. She's a student. It had been three years, this year is suppose to be her last year. I can't wait to see her home, she's the only sibling I have, and I am the first boy he knows.No matter how crazy I am, no matter how annoying I am, she always listen to me.

"Are you happy now Soo?" I look at her picture as if I was talking to her in person and only put it down when I feel my phone vibrate.

"Hello?"

"Hello Baekhyun ah. Where are you?"

"Im home, why?"

"Why? Heh... are you not going to work today?"

"Gosh... I forgot. My mother come today. I can't go and just leave her alone. Today is my....."

"Hyung!!! We have problem!!!" The latter shout and just cut off the call. Gosh.. I haven't finish my word.

***********************************

"Soo.. Oppa gonna go to work. Keep you eyes on me okay sis. I love you." My mom still here, but I have to work for money. It been two days and I don't want to be fired cause I still love my job.

"Hyung hyung hyung!!! you've come back. Yey!!" Ahh... Sehun.. he always feels energize when he with us and I wonder how he can stop himself from talking when we are not with him.

"Sigh.. its only two day Hunnie.."

"Whatever, hey hey.. I have something to tell you. You know, Yollie hyung bring his squishy boyfriend when you are not here and luckily he volunteer to be on your place. Oh... just how sweet his voice. As sweet as yours." Sehun keep talking and moving his hand.

"He know about it Sehun.. I've told him." Lay interrupt which make Sehun sulk.

"Hurmmpp!!!I was so excited to tell him something he does know. This is not fair. Why you tell him in the first place Hyung."

"I'm the one who ask him whether he come or not. So, I just told him that Soo had save him that night. No need to sulk." Lay explain kindly. Wait. Who??

"Who do you said just now?"

"No need to sulk?"

"No!! Before that."

"Soo had save you that night?"

"Soo?? who??"

"Who? we are talking about Chanyeol's boyfriend just now and who do you think this Soo is?"

"Is it boyfriend? Or girlfriend??"

"Its boyfriend hyung... boyfriend. Did something stuck in your ears?" Sehun answer while rolled his eyes.

"Can...can I see her...I mean His photo?"

"Mr Park had pin in on the board like what he always do when he find something interesting on Yeollie hyung and I always wondering why. Did it really because they have a same surname?" I just let Sehun mumble alone and go to the board. Gosh!! its her. Its really her? Byun Baeksoo.. is it you?

No. This is so imposible, she's dead a few month ago and we were just settle down her 100 days ceremony.

"May...may..I know her...aa..hiss... full name?" I look at them with confuse looks which make them more confuse.

"Its Do... err... Myungsoo or is it Kwangsoo??" Chen answer me but its more like he asked me back.

"Its K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter