Far relationship

Open Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pain from longing to somebody, this is what I feel right now. His smile, his laugh, his tears, i miss it. I miss all about him. I miss his squishy fluffy and puffy cheeks for me to kiss. I miss his sweet voice to sing for me everytime I cant sleep. Although he still do that now but timezone make it hard for us. When I was about to sleep, he maybe busy with his day and another way around.

"Soo, I really miss you here. I had prepared so much for our wedding." talk about wedding, of course my mom blame it on me because I intend to keep it as secret until its to late. But yeah, I'll wait for him. All this thing is belong to him, this ring is belong to his finger. Only him that I want. I was about to sleep when I heard my phone beeping which is from facebook messager.

'Facebook video call Channie. Now' its sound like he was being rude and force but i know its because he was so busy yet still find time for me. I wake up from my bed and open my laptop.

"Channnnnnnnnnnnieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" thats the first word come from my little squishy as i accept his call.

"Soooooooooooooooooo!! I miss you so much baby." I wave at him excitedly which make him laugh even more

"I miss you too Channie. I'm so busy here with my parents and stuff but you know what. Daddy are getting better and yeah, maybe I can go back to you faster then."

"Really Soo? like really? Its not a joke right? This ain't a dream right?" I slap my face in disbelieve which make Kyungs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter