You taste like chocolate

Open Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol POV

Seven years become friend and three years become couple.. We know about each other more everyday. What I like.. what he like... What we both like.. We are so different. I love chocolate he love vanilla. I have deep voice he got his sweet candy voice. I am tall till he call me giant and he is short small. But... the difference make us complete. My big hand and his small hand match perfectly. But because of me... because of me.... I had hurt him. I hurt him with my words.. how can I... How can I do this to him.. I try to reach him everyday. I am in his house but I never saw him.

I cook for him.. breakfast... lunch and dinner but he always in his room. When knock the door to bring him food. He was under his blanket still crying. Soo... that you know crying so much can make you blind. I don't want it. I don't want you to not being able to look at me. I walk and bum into someone.

"Hey!! are you blind? Were did you left your eyes?"

"You are the one that didn't have eyes. Why you keep playing with your phone and bum into me." I look up to him. His tall, his face bloated and squishy as Kyungsoo but he got big eye bag. He give murder look at me and im shiver. Oh.. he's so scary for a cute man.

"I am not in my good mood today. Say sorry now or I'll punch your face hard"

"Punch me if you dare. It doesn't look so strong for me.Im man too you know."

"dvdfffvdccfrfefdv" Did he just swear at me in chinese? Oh my god.. Im dead.. I just messed up with some foreign. Before I start to speak his fist greed my face. Oh god... its hurt. Just how can a look weak man punch so hard like this. He keep punch me but I dont even fight back. Maybe this is what I get as return for hurting Kyungsoo.. Maybe this is the end of my life before I heard someone shout at us.

"Tao!!! what are you doing to him.

"He is the one who mess up with me Lu-ge." The man that beat me up stop beating at me to answer the other boy.

"Stop it Tao... We were just came here for not even a month and you had beat some citizen. Gosh... control yourself please. Hey Mr.. are you okay?" another boy beside the boy who yelling to this tao is asking me.

"Im okay... im okay..."

"See.. he said his okay umin hyung besides....."

"Tao!!!" one yell and this Tao shut his mouth. Then I look at the two... they are so cute like girl and can stop this scary man from speak. Its amazing. Really amazing. Ouh but Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are really scary too.. So i guess all cute man had scary side on them.

"No... no.. Im really okay... I'll go now.."

"Wait!! say sorry before you go!!"

"Let him go Tao!!" That all I can understand before he yell to that Tao in Chinese.I guess I just leave.

************************************************************************************************

Its morning already... and where am I? Oh... This is not my room.

"Morning Yeol-ah." Oh my god... I just come back to my parent house. Is that man beat me so hard till I forgot my way to home.

"Morning Appa."

"Here, your mom ask me to bring this to you. She can't face you cause your face look so damn handsome right now." My father said with sarcastic voice.

"Im sorry for make both of you worried."

"Well... If get beating make you come back home. I think I should pay someone to beat you if we ask you to come home and you didn't. How about you just move back to this house? I know your house is perfect enough but this is your house too you know."

"Next time appa.. next time..."

"I've heard it a thousand five hundred thirty three times now.. and I'll keep counting"

"Ahhh... appa... we meet everyday at the restaurant."

"Yess... as a boss and the singer in a band"

"Appa....."

"What ? Its true."

"Don't start it...."

"Ouh... can I fire you then for not even come to work for like weeks?"

"Please don't fire me appa..."

"Hey hey.. Im your boss.."

"Stop teasing me like this... you know why I did this..."

"Yeah yeahh... I want someone who be my friend because they want to not because I am the son of Park Family who own several restaurant in the country." He cut my words with saying the words I always say with funny voice.

"I am not sound like that"

"Yes you are. Haha... but you know... at least you should tell that boy about it you know."

"Which boy?"

"Your friend that you brought that night...Or... as details.. your boyfriend."

How did he know? did I made it too obvious that night?

"Its not because that night although you really made it obvious but I had know it for a long time... about two years ago I think."

Did he just read my mind? Its scary!! Just how can he know?

"Just because you are not living here. That not means I didn't know about you. We always have our own ways to keep updating about your life."

He did it again!!! he really read my mind!!

"Bring him here soon or later. Understand??"

"Understand appa..."

"Now.. can you at least call your friend and tell them you are okay. How can you just disappear like that and make your friend worried. Goshh... why am I nagging like your mother now." He said before leave me alone. I take my phone and check it... No message... no call.... ahhh... he really mad at me. I guess I should call Sehun first cause I bet I'll cry if I call Kyungsoo first.

"Hello?"

"Hello Sehun-ah.."

"Ohorat... Look who's call me.Hyung??? Its you?? Its really you??? Its Park Chanyeol Hyung?? I can't believe it!! Arghhhhhhhh!!!!"

"Stop shouting."

"I thought you are dead hyung. You just dissapear after you bring that squishy hyung here. I really worried about you. Oh no no... I really worried about that squishy hyung."

"Yah yah... mind your words you little rascal. How can you not worried about me. You guys need me in the group."

"Let me think about it hyung... hmmmmmmmm... I dont think so. Just give us that squishy hyung and we are done."

"Yahh!!! I am the main guitarist and main rapper in the band."

"Joke hyung.. joke... but about give us the squishy hyung is not a joke."

"Dont call him squishy hyung squishy hyung Sehun. He has name and only me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter