How Its start

Open Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

"Soosoo ahhhh....." Chanyeol ask as Kyungsoo was been silent in the past five minutes and it feels like five hours. They just walk to Kyungsoo's house or more specifically his grandpa's house since its close by.

"Kyungieeee...." Kyungsoo tries hard to ignore the taller while hiding his smile. It not that kyungsoo really mad at him. Its just..... seeing him like this is like a entertainment to him.

"Yahh!!! Where are you going? Don't ignore me you little squishy" Kyungsoo stop suddently make Chanyeol bam into him.

"Where else do you think we are going. Grandpa's house of course. And........don't call me squishy!!!Im older enough to be squishy don't you think?"

"Ahhh.... my little baby think he was old enough..... which part of him make he think like that i wonder." Chanyeol feel a hard slap on his arm and automatically rub it.

"Channie!!!"

"Okayyy...i won't call you squishy...... for today. Can i call you baby instead?"

"Why baby??" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes

"Cause you are my baby. And I love you" Chanyeol peck his cheeks and looking elsewhere.

"Ouh... then you must be my mom since I was your baby" Kyungsoo make jokes to cover up his blush.

"Yah!! not that baby!! Don't pretend as you don't know"

"Then what baby? would you mind to explain it to me?" He grin to the taller.

"Ahhh.... i miss my shy Kyungiee.... He won't do this to me. Its me who always make him blush and lost words. But look how much he grown up like."

"People change as time change my dear"

"Its okay... as long as your feeling to me does not change."

"Of course not.... Its take too long for us to be like what we are now."

"Hey... do you remember how you confess to me 3 years ago?"

"No, I dont remember." Chanyeol lies... how can he forget about it. The moment that make him can't even face Kyungsoo for 2 days to calm his heart down.

 

SUMMER HOLIDAY 3 YEARS AGO

"Channie....... Its been so long from the last time we meet."

"Soo....I miss you...Don't you miss me?"

"No I don't"

"What!!"

"Just kidding... I miss you so damn much" Its make Chanyeol giggling like he always do. Why its has to be holiday for them to meet up. Its soo depressing.

"Hey... Would you mind to go out with me tonight?"

"Are you taking drugs?"

"And what was accuse that for?"

"Its just you never ask for a permission to take me out.And you just did it just now. I just wonder if you take drugs or drunk"

"Ehem... ok... bye.. I'll pick you up at eight."Chanyeol just leave him alone.

"What's wrong with him? I'll just meet him not more than 10 minutes and he leave me alone here?" he mumble alone while get in to his house.

*****************************************************************************

THAT NIGHT

Everything must be perfect. I'll confess to him today. I don't know if he likes men but I really like him.... It's okay if he reject me. If he didn't even what to meet me after this. But I dont think i can hold it in anymore.

"Chanyeol ah..." Kyungsoo step out from his house wearing his favorite black set cloth.

"Soo.. You are so cute..." I rubbing his hair lightly.

"Yes.. I know... You have say that to me more than a million time now."

"Its because you really are.." I lead kyungsoo to the car and open the door for him.

"Thanks.. but I can open it myself"

"Its okay little boy. I'll find it so enjoying to open door for you"

"And what a lame excuse is that?" They both laughing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter