Separate

Open Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why is this happen to me? Why Grandpa make it hard for us? We are barely can be together before since I don't live here. After so many years I manage to live here and finally can always get closer to Chanyeol. Why he seperated me from my love one. This is so unfair and I really can't understand the reason why. It has been three days and for this three days he didn't even call me and if I call him he never pick it up. Did he hate me?

"Kyungsoo ah..." Grandfather look at me with some food in his hand. I know he buy it like he usually do because he can't cook, I do all the housework when I'm here but its so hurt and I so lazy to even move a step from my bed. Its imposibble that Chanyeol come to our house and cook like the last time we got fight because this is not his fault.

"Soo... Dont be like this. You have to eat to stay alive." I didn't even look at him. I know i shouldn't do this and I just being rude but I can't help it.

"I'll just put this here." He sigh and just leave since I didn't even look at him.

I try to call Chanyeol again with full of hope. I really miss his deep voice, miss his warm look and miss everything about him.

"Sorry, the number you have dail is not in service. Please leave the message after the beep." I let out a heavy sigh as I look at the phone.

"Channie ah.. I miss you. I really miss you. Just how can u ignore me like this Channie. I thought you will feel what I feel. I thought we do love each other. Why you leave me without saying anything." I ended up the call and really hope that he will listen to what i'm said just now. Feeling of being abandon by your lover is too painful to describe as a word and too hard to erase. I can here my grandfather enter my room again.

"Soo, your father is not being well and you are going to Australia and take care of him. Well, your mother can't take care of him there alone. I know this is too sudden but I just receive the bad news though." Now what? why my life being upside down like this. Why am I have to leave. But I guess being here near but too far are more pain instead of leaving really far from him.

"When."

"Tomorrow. Its urgent. They had buy your e-ticket so the only thing you should do is packing your stuff and sleep well for today." I just nod. What else can I do? my family need me. Should I tell Chanyeol? well... i guess he will never care about me.

*******************************************************

I know how its hurt when being abandon with someone you love since I had experiance it before but I just need a few more days to settle up with this thing and I really hope that this will fixed all the problem.

"Baby boy, I still can't believe that you want to get married. Don't you think this is too early for you dear?" my mother always saying this everytime we are making the preparation together.

"Mommy... I know I'm still young but this is what make me, your only son being happy with someone I truly love. I had say this so many time mommy." She nod everytime I stop to take a breath.

"I think you should ask him to come to our house tomorrow. Well, you can keep this thing as a secret like you want, just said that we want to meet our baby boy boyfriend. Well,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter