The 2/3 is for you.

Open Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUNGSOO POV

Waiting to live together with someone that you love is what eveybody in this world want. So do I. I still love him regarding the fact that we are living far away and rarely have time to talk to each other. And I know he do love me too.

"Soo, what are you doing there?" I turn around and look for the owner of the voice.

"Ahh, hyung. Im just sitting here doing nothing." he come to me with his pale smile. This hyung always take chance to talk to me whenever we meet because we are both from korea. He is one of the patient but sometimes he don't even look like one.

"I always see you space out like this Kyungsoo, what happen? Did you remember someone? girlfriend maybe?"

"Yes.. im remember about someone but it's not a girlfriend." I give him my bitter smile, its a boy hyung.. I miss my boyfriend a lot.

"You dont have girlfriend? This can't be real. You are so cute beside your sharp stare that make me scared sometime but it is imposibble that no one like you."

"Ahh hyung, I take all that as compliment."

"Of course it is a compliment little squishy." he pinch my cheeks hard with make me shout a little bit and glare at him with teary eyes.

"Its hurt hyung!"

"Ahh... im sorry. Its just too squishy and puffy. I cant help it."

"Im not gonna to talk to you again hyung." I pretend like i'm mad and purposely didn't look at him.

"Kyungsoo, i'm so sorry. It's not my fault that your cheeks being so soft and squishy. I'll treat you some ice cream. You like vanilla right? I'll buy it for you." I try not to laugh but looking at his panic make me burst with laugh.

"I'm just kidding hyung, how can I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter