The Time

Open Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol POV

Its just feel like yesterday that im planning my wedding and today here i am checking the venue for the last time. Chanyeol smiling alone thinking how kyungsoo will react at this.

"Chan, dont you think my cloth is too tight? am i still look handsome?" I shook my head at the owner of the voice then walk to him checking the outfit.

"You look handsome grandpa. aigo- are you really an oldie that I know? you look like a teenager now" Kyungsoo's grandpa knock my head lightly but still enough to make me whines in pain. Not for too long before both of us burst in laugh.

I have to make sure that everything is complete. It is a surprise and sudden marriage but I dont want to abandon both of our parents and also grandpa that always there willing to support their marriage though its not even a easy stuff to do after that incident. I still remember on how I have to bag for him to let me meet kyungsoo only to know that kyungsoo is going to leave and today of course, he is the one that excited now like he is the one that going to married.

"Channie, why are you still here. Go prepared now. Soo and his parents will come anytime soon." My mom walk elegantly with dad on her side. Both of them look so happy even though they never meet kyungsoo face to face. Im glad that they supporting my marriage with all their heart.

"Okay mommy" just right when I walk to the changing room my phone ringing. I smile nervously when Mom In law is written on the screen.

"Hello aunty?"

"Saekki, its not aunty its mama" I can hear kyungsoo's mom laughing across the phone, feel like they getting closer than the first time they talk before.

**************************************************************

A MONTH BEFORE THE EVENT

"Grandpa can you help me?" Chanyeol massage the old man with grins on his face trying to win the man's heart. He is so lucky that he can still be close with grandpa even when kyungsoo is not there.

"Help you with what."

"Can you help me talk bout the wedding to kyungsoo's parents but keep it a secret from soo?" the man just hums instead of saying anything make chanyeol's heart beating fast waiting for the answer.

"what do i get if i help you?" he said seriously though inside he feel like want to laugh when he watch chanyeol's face changing at his words.

"I- i will uhm... ah grandpa. what you want?"

"Pabo. Im just kidding. Of course I will help you since I really want both of you to ended up with marriage before." Chanyeol's face lit up brightly and squeeze the man's in tight hug.

"But- you have to talk with his parents too. i just will convince them. and also- dont kill me with your hug. " he do some fake cough make chanyeol's loosen it a little.

"O-oh okay sure " 

The old man take out his phone from his shirt pocket then dialing his daughter's number while chanyeol freeze in his place. He can hear him talking with kyungsoo's mom asking if kyungsoo is there but lucky that she said kyungsoo is just got to their house there after change shift in the hospital with her. Chanyeol not remember all the thing they talk since its not that important but right when the man starting to asking about if someone want to married with her son. will she denies it, Chanyeol giving all attention and keep his ear on it trying to heard what they talking. It seems like they have some issue due to the man's face and sighing.

"Here talk with him yourself" Grandfather give the phone to Chanyeol suddenly. He shaking while taking the call.

"H-hello."

"Hello? is this chanyeol? the one that dating with my son?"

"a-a.. y-yea.. im chanyeol aunty"

"What with this sudden marriage thing? dont you know that our kyungsoo still young? Even if you love him he doesnt have any money to prepared for the wedding thing. Plus my husband is sick now why cant you wait a little bit more?"

"Im sorry aunty, I know this is so sudden but I really love him. Plus Its been two years since we become together and grandpa want me to take thing seriously. About money, I will prepare everything for the wedding. You just have to approve it, and about uncle sickness. I'll held the wedding there and I will make sure that everything is fine for him, I've make some research that there is a hotel near the hospital and procedure to hire a nurse to take care of him during that time." Chanyeol trying to talk with more confidence but the other side kyungsoo's mom just sighing. it take some time for her to agreed with it.

"Let me discuss with my husband first, I will te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter