My earth air water fire.

Open Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

After that night, I've come to the cafe again hoping to meet him. I was so excited but he not there. The singer is not him although he also has good voice but its not him. That day I thought maybe they will take turn to sing. Maybe he will come tomorrow. A week had passed but I still haven't saw him. I try to ask s but no one know where he is cause he's not the official singer.

Ahh...maybe I shouldn't have to come there again cause the only reason I come is to meet him.

"Jongin ah... why you are still here? I thought we are going to the cafe again tonight."

"Im not going ever again hyung. Im not going."

"But why?"

"The only reason I go there is to meet someone but he not working there."

"Ahaa..... but, can you make some favour for your beloved hyung here?"

"What?"

"Lets go to the cafe one more time."

"Why?"

"Cause your beloved hyung is fall in love."

"Hyung? are you crazy? No one had fall in love for a live cafe hyung. No one. You are really weird you know."

"I'm not fall in love with the cafe, stupid. I'm fall in love with someone who working in it."

"Who? the only beautiful girl that i saw there is the barista, she's cute enough but not that cute to be your types. Are you changing it?"

"I'm not talking about girl."

"Th..then? who's are you talking about?" he not falling for a boy right? not for my Kyungsoo right? my? he is not mine...yet.

"You'll know. So can we go? I'll treat you everything you want."

"Hyung, I think you are forgot something. I can always get what I want. Always. So, is there anything else that I can't get and you can give it to me?"

"Pretty please..." heh... this hyung always used his aegyo make me feels like I am the hyung and he is my dongsaeng every time he do that.

"Fine, lets go. You gonna pay for everything I eat and I'll pick only the exclusive one."

"Whatever for my kind heart dongsaeng."

Once we are there, I saw him!!! I saw him!! ouh gosh. He's here. He's here.

"Hyung hyung!! can you give me the chocolate that you bought just now?"

"Why? We are not eating it here. Lets just eat it at home."

"Hyung. Please. I thought you said that I can have anything if I agreed to come here with you."

"Is that anything involve my limited edition chocolate?"

"Hyung.. we buy two box of it right. Giving me one won't harm you that much." He turn back to the car and bring out a box of chocolate with him. I try to take it but he grip it hard with his sour face.

"Are you not giving it to me? You'll ruined it hyung." only then he let go of the box. Now... how can I give it to him? I've been waiting passionly until the perfomance end. Ouh ouh.. that boy are walking to the stage.

"Aha!! lets just do the way he do." I've mumble to myself. I walk confidently to him and giving the chocolate.

"I never thought I will see you here again Kyungsoo." His eyes become wider. He looking at something or maybe someone but I don't even care.

"K..Kiii...Kim Jongin" Ahh.. he still remember me.

 

No one POV

"What are you doing?" Kyungsoo tries to be polite cause there are so many people watching them.

"Eating, with my hyung."

"Its not what I mean. What are you doing by giving me this thing?"

"I say once that I love you didn't I?"

"And I said once that I have boyfriend didn't I?" Kai just ignore what Kyungsoo said and try to grab his hand. Its clear that Kyungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter