SCANDAL #78

SCANDAL ROLEPLAY - ARCHIVE
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
New variety show confirmed! 'Idol Date' will air soon!
March 26, 2015 @ 21:19 pm
F8pe1M9.png
zdVJmyT.png
by Allkpop
scrap, share & like
9992
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

It was confirmed today that a new, exciting show will air soon, no other than 'Idol Date'! The show will feature hopefully tons of idols, from boy groups, girl groups, solo artists, even actors and actresses. Even from the title it's easy to figure out what the show will be about - they're going to date each other.

Each and every confirmed idol for the show is going to get a partner, and they'll have to complete one mission together, making it seem like they're on a date to entertain the viewers. The number of 'couples' ist still unrevealed, as well as the idol's who will take part in it, though, we heard that some SM groups' member's will definitely join in for the fun, such as some Girls' Generation members, along with EXO and Red Velvet.

The best part of the show is that not only idols have the chance to date each other, but normal, regular people will be chosen randomly to go on a date with an idol. This only means that you should hurry up and reserve your spoit in 'Idol Date', do not miss this amazing opportunity to have fun with an idol, maybe even with your ultimate favorite!

The show will air after a great amount of couples are put together.

Our site will keep you updated on everything about Idol Date, from the start to the beginning, each couple which has been on the show will get it's own article, and at the end we're planning on opening a poll to decide the top 3 best couples of the season, who, of course, will get a great reward in return of their fanservice.

tags
Other
Idol Date