SCANDAL #19

SCANDAL ROLEPLAY - ARCHIVE
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Taeyeon The Sugar Mommy
Septmeber 03, 2014 @ 6:28 pm
iWramCK.png
zdVJmyT.png
by Dasuri Choi
scrap, share & like
9305
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

For the past few weeks, our Girl's Generation's pure angelic leader has been caught in endless scandals. But is she really just hanging out with them or is she playing around with the idols just like what we think she is doing? 

After some quiet time of following her around for the past few weeks, Taeyeon has been caught off guard with EXO's Byun Baekhyun by the seawall and then of course they headed to the restaurant after that to grab a romantic dinner paid by the eldest. They both held hands, whispered to each other's ear, hugged each other and gave some cute pecks. It's cute right? But that's not all.

The next day, Taeyeon was caught with Kim Woo Bin exiting a cute store with bags of cute stuff in their hands and they were also holding each other's hand. The cute leader was all giggly until they got to the restaurant. There, Taeyeon was caught stealing a peck from him and guess where they ended up?

SEE ALSO: SNSD's Angelic Leader or a ?

That's right, they went to Woo Bin's house and the next thing we knew all the blinds were shut off.

After a few days, The angelic leader was caught in the parking lot with Won Jongjin. We saw him pin her down against the hood of his car, they merely brushed their lips against each other but we know that can be also included as a peck. After some more research, we also figured out that Taeyeon had booked a 4-star restaurant just for the two of them. 

Why is Taeyeon paying for all of these guys? Is she their sugar mommy? Are they using her for money or is Taeyeon playing with all of these men?

Also, Taeyeon and Chanyeol are now recruited in the new We Got Married season but according to their close friends that we have contacted, the two were actually the trainee couple. They were ex-lovers. Are they gonna start dating with the help of this show once again? We don't know. As mentioned from the previous articles, Taeyeon is not as Angelic as she seems.

Taeyeon, who do you really want?

tags
SNSD
EXO
Taeyeon
Chanyeol
Baekhyun
comments
There are 530 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
bachyun · Posted Septmeber 03, 2014 @ 6:30 pm
WTF? Taeyeon is paying for the guys? Aren't they ashamed of that? 
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
channy · Posted Septmeber 03, 2014 @ 6:30 pm
Kim Taeyeon, stop with my oppas! They are all mine.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
bombambic · Posted September 03, 2014 @ 6:30 pm
I wonder who is she going to end up with? 
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
SHJSHJ93 · Posted September 03, 2014 @ 6:30 pm
I seriously don't care okay just stop about this girl already... She can't bring anything new here anymore. It was a shock at first but now it's like, 'Oh, nothing new, only that Taeyeon getting ed for the nth time'.
Reply · Report · Share
 
more