SCANDAL #3

SCANDAL ROLEPLAY - ARCHIVE
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Our not so Innocent Deer
August 24, 2014 @ 14:41 pm
ZurmZdY.png
zdVJmyT.png
by Suga
scrap, share & like
2319
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Looks like EXO’s Luhan has once more pulled the wool over our eyes when I caught him on a date. The mystery woman who I soon found to be After School’s Im Jinah was all over him from the beginning, and most of us would think Luhan was the conservative one, but I guess we caught another in the act. Meeting at the theatre, Nana had her arms at his waist, lips on his cheek. With the awkward nickname for this female Nannie coming out from the male’s mouth, most would have cringed at first. However, the beautiful damsel pulled his face close, unfortunately whispering something I was not able to catch. What I did get on tape for all you viewers was our little Luhan macking on the woman’s ear and almost pressing a kiss onto her lips. Control yourself, Luhan, it’s a movie theatre for cryin out loud! I know SM Entertainment has been labeled as ually frustrated artists, but come on. The lights weren’t even dimmed, have some consideration for younger members of the audience. If anything, we can say the poor guy wasn’t getting a thing from Nana who only said, "The lights haven't dimmed yet~" Oh, so was the real show going to begin now?

Well, holy , yeah it did. I’m surprised the two managed to not be removed from the theatre, publicly shamed, or arrested. Oh wait, I’m doing the second one, right? Having to watch Im Jinah get onto Lu Han’s lap and wrapping those smooth legs around his waist must have been a ert’s dream. The second the lights were off, the o began. It was lips, tongue, and all from there on out. I didn’t even want to report on the rest because you know what? I don’t think we all need to know what happened next. Let’s just say, I wasn’t the only one leaving the barely dimmed theatre with my ears covered and mouthwash for my eyes. Seems like idols are losing their common sense these days and thinking they can get away with such indecent acts on a daily basis in public.

SEE ALSO: Love, and hugs in SM?

Which reminds me, Luhan was caught twice, the second time grinding up and down his dongsaeng, Byun Baekhyun, at the club? It’s funny to watch at this point. The two were speaking casually, calling each other “Honey~” and little pet names similar, and then bam, they were grinding it out on the dance floor. Kisses, hickeys, and moans, you don’t even want to know the begging lines I heard. Well, maybe you do.

From the looks of it, we’ve got two more SM idols I label as SF; ually frustrated. And let me tell you, that’s not going to do well for the company’s value that has already diminished with investors since my last article.

tags
SM Entertainment
Pledis Ent.
EXO
After School
Luhan
Baekhyun
Nana
comments
There are 241 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
GOT7LOVE · Posted August 24, 2014 @ 14:55 pm
Can we already just move on from those SF's and talk about my precious boys?!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
jacksonoppa · Posted August 24, 2014 @ 14:55 pm
@GOT7LOVE I feel you... SM idols get too much attention! But at least it's not our oppa being caught like this, you know...
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
SarangheDeerhan · Posted August 24, 2014 @ 14:55 pm
Lulu just ruined my precious HunHan fantasies T_T I hope Sehunnie isn't too sad about losing his Luhan...
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
OYEHOYHOY · Posted August 24, 2014 @ 14:55 pm
Wow, Nannie, seriously? I thought Luhan is more creative than that. Come to me Jinah, I'll give you better nicknames. <3
Reply · Report · Share
 
more