SCANDAL #45

SCANDAL ROLEPLAY - ARCHIVE
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Interview with Girls' Generation's leader, Kim Taeyeon! 
October 29, 2014 @ 17:21 pm
tKrdpZx.png
zdVJmyT.png
by Amber
scrap, share & like
9927
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Everyone who keeps up with our news knows that Girls' Generation's leader, and also main vocalist Taeyeon is quite a scandalous idol. People say she's been with many other idols, she was spotted in nightclubs and such, and reportedly has broken up with her boyfriend Mark Tuan, so, after surprisingly getting SM Entertainment's permission, I got to interview her.

Amber: I'd like to greet our readers, it's reporter Amber.
Taeyeon: Hello... I'm Kim Taeyeon, SNSD's leader.

A: So, Taeyeon-ssi, how are you feeling lately?
T: I'm okay... I guess.

A: I'm going to go straight to the topic. Is it true? The rumors about you being with different idols, having one night stands and such?
T: No, it's not true. They are just mere friends who I work with all the time. We just grab a few drinks then go home straight since we all have schedules... different schedules, so we rarely meet too. *nods*

A: Oh, okay. That clears your image a lot, right? So, the next question which gets asked a lot, is it really true that you and Mark are over now?
T: We didn't really talk about it that much yet... Though, it is true that Mark went to our dorm just like what is stated on the article. He wanted our relationship to take a break... But I don't think that it means we are over yet. He and I have this strong connection.

A: I see. Is there anything you would like to say to him, if he ends up reading the article?
T: Mark-ah... I just want you to know that I really, really love you and I don't want it to end this way... I can't tell it in front of you, because I'm scared... Scared that you will reject me, but I want you to know all my feelings.

A: I hope everything will work out between the two of you. A message for your fans?
T: Thank you for understanding me, I really am thankful for those people that supported me all this time. You guys didn't hate me after all those false scandals, I can't even tell you how grateful I am to have you all. To those who did start to hate me... I really am sorry, I didn't want you to think of me as a , a or anywhere near that field ever again because I am innocent. Please forgive me. *bows slightly*

After this interesting talk, do you believe what Taeyeon said about her scandals? Do you support her and Mark, or you think that what she said isn't true, after her her possible swing with fellow members Tiffany and Yuri? And lastsly - will there be more scandals to come about the leader?

tags
SNSD
Taeyeon
comments
There are 24726 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
redrolly · Posted October 29, 2014 @ 17:22 pm
Oh my God. She's lying. Look at her face! All lies!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
jfckpop · Posted October 29, 2014 @ 17:22 pm
She's asking us to forgive now. NOW. She should've done it when everything started. I won't believe a word no matter what this does. She was cute and pretty back then but now I only see a .
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
sonesincebirth · Posted October 29, 2014 @ 17:22 pm
Don't go so damn harsh on her! Even if it's true and she's not telling the truth it must be SM forcing her to say these things! She wouldn't lie on her own to us!!! Open your damn eyes guys she's hurt! Fighting my kid leader! We love you + hope that HE loves you too!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
willbeo.k.· Posted October 29, 2014 @ 17:22 pm
So my Taeny isn't real? /cries. Or are they using Mark as a cover up? Lol boy got screwed. Anyways you'll never know the truth. Don't go hating on her without doing so.
Reply · Report · Share
 
more