SCANDAL #29

SCANDAL ROLEPLAY - ARCHIVE
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Will Taeyeon Actually Change?  
October 02, 2014 @ 08:48 pm
NyJp0Sc.png
zdVJmyT.png
by Anonymous
scrap, share & like
9669
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Kim Taeyeon and Hwang Tiffany, label mates and members of the nation known girl-group Girls’ Generation, have been spotted lately being very intimate. And not in the usual best-girlfriends way, but as in intimacy. Caught by one of our paparazzis, Girls’ Generation’s leader and main vocalist was seen with Girls’ Generation’s lead vocal, well, harmonizing.

In the waiting room before one of their TTS shows (which have been amazing, haven’t they?).

They were seen being in compromising positions, with Taeyeon doing things we surely can’t disclose to the public eye to Tiffany. Later, Tiffany was heard to ask to reciprocate her leader’s services to be flat-out rejected. In turn, these two ladies decided to later celebrate their obvious win (because, really, am I the only one that thinks their comeback is one of the best ones this year?), and headed towards a night-club.

However, because of the situation and place, with so much cacophony, we couldn’t exactly know what was happening between them in the night-club, but it was seen later that Taeyeon, seemingly drunk, and Tiffany, looking mostly sober, were talking outside, with Tiffany telling Taeyeon about her feelings. She was promptly rejected, Taeyeon saying that she loves him (Mark from GOT7), and that she left him for “SNSD to become successful” so she “sacrificed the only person she [I] loved…”

Pretty low blow for Tiffany.

SEE ALSO: Did someone tame our "beast"? The sweet side of KTY

Border-line being insensitive, even, especially after the other girl just confessed. But what truly surprised our paparazzi wasn’t the obvious Romeo and Juliet love that Taeyeon is living one-sidedly with her acclaimed “boyfriend”, it was that she mentioned something about it’s time to change. Time to change what? Boyfriend? Looks?

Or is it her personality? Really, she should understand that sleeping around with people who obviously (no, really, it’s obvious, but who wouldn’t fall in love with such a beauty?) have feelings for her, not just wanting a fling with no-strings-attach (which, honestly, never works, realistically), but an actual relationship, doesn’t end well. If Mark is going around with other women and Taeyeon claims to be so achingly in love with him, why doesn’t she just call off this ridiculous “open” relationship they are having and find an actual boyfriend or girlfriend, as a change?

However, our insiders believe that it’s too late for her to even change. She’s in too deep (in the most literal of senses) and with what she did in the past with label mate Sulli from f(x), and now with her own member Tiffany, it would be too hard to change.

What she actually needs is self-conscious and a change of relationship and heart. 

tags
SNSD
Taeyeon
Tiffany
GOT7
Mark
f(x)
Sulli
comments
There are 2520 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
hwangfan · Posted October 02, 2014 @ 08:50 pm
I REALLY JUST WANT TIFFANY TO BE HAPPY! Taeyeon, why?
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
1ne2 · Posted October 02, 2014 @ 08:50 pm
People can change but she's already too deep in claiming him hers even though they aren't even that legit. Lol.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
taebyun6969 · Posted October 02, 2014 @ 08:50 pm
i knew tbh she's a big player
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
ssooc · Posted October 02, 2014 @ 08:50 pm
God, when will people stop writing nasty articles about Taeyeon? She's just hurt. Can't you tell?
Reply · Report · Share
 
more