SCANDAL #60

SCANDAL ROLEPLAY - ARCHIVE
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Girls' Generation members Yuri and Tiffany spotted together near the Han River
November 21, 2014 @ 14:58 pm
hT81VVs.png
zdVJmyT.png
by Anonymous
scrap, share & like
8142
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

The Korean nation's girl group, Girls' Generation - nowadays labeled as s' Generation - is quite scandalous this year, especially their leader Kim Taeyeon, but we caught many of the other members, such as Yuri, Yoona, Jessica and Tiffany. Though, right now, it's not one of the members doing something, but two of them, and thankfully, it's not something like what we had read about in the past.

Some time ago, fans spotted two of the mentioned girls, Yuri and Tiffany - referred as YulTi by their fans, since their fanbase is quite big as a pairing - were together near the Han River in a park. They said that Tiffany was alone at the beginning for about half an hour, walking around then sitting down somewhere before she made a call, possibly to Yuri, since she appeared not so long after they saw the trademark pink iPhone in the latter's hand.

Upon meeting, both of them were quite touchy-feely, hugging each other tight and flashing wholehearted smiles, which were present the whole time until they reached the car Yuri arrived with, getting in together. We followed them on their way, which lead to a house assumed to be Yuri's given the fact that she was the one opening it, then the two singers disappeared inside, leaving us clueless about what might have happened inside during the evening and night.

What do you think? Is this only one of the "let's-meet-up-and-talk" situations as friends, or were they doing more than that as they were inside, hidden from people and cameras?

tags
Girls' Generation
Yuri
Tiffany