SCANDAL #32

SCANDAL ROLEPLAY - ARCHIVE
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Another member confirmed to be in s' Generation? 
October 08, 2014 @ 6:28 am
PlNlNPW.png
zdVJmyT.png
by Hyomin
scrap, share & like
9795
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

SNSD's Angelic Leader, Taeyeon, has been a hot topic for quite some time now given her quite active ual life. Everyone's attention was on her, but after seemingly she's busy with "changing herself", as she said to fellow member Tiffany, the thing is that now after her scandals not breaking out at such an intense speed, turns out that she's not the only one being such an interesting member of the nation's girl group.

Some time ago, SNSD's Black Pearl, Yuri has been involved in an issue together with Taeyeon and EXO's y singer Luhan, and even ier dancer Kai, which came out to be only a made up scandal by whoever came up with it. Lately, a few fans saw Ailee entering a hotel, and not so long after Yuri popped out of nowhere, and has entered the same room as the solo singer. It is a huge question for the fans, the two of them in one room of a hotel, alone? Surely a weird thing. Did she learn her ways from Taeyeon? Will she take over her place?

SEE ALSO: Will Taeyeon Actually Change?

Speaking of the oh so angelic leader, her and Yuri had been spotted on a private yacht together. At first, the people thought it was just a simple bond between the two members to have a nice traveling with a yacht, but it lead to something more than we had expected. The two had been exchanging looks from the start, and they seem to be fighting over something, or even someone. The people who witnessed it also said that the two have became touchy as time passes by, and, in a blink of an eye, they were making out in an intense pace.

The nickname 'playful Yuri' probably just gained another meaning in the fandom of the girls - she's not only Kkabyul, but probably is playful even in the bed. But again, who knows the truth? Only the three girls, and it's going to stay that way, unless SM releases another statement saying that the news are fake and nothing happened between the idols. Though, the fans had been speculating that neither of their two companies tried do anything at all to stop them.

What, or who do you think Yuri and Taeyeon had been fighting over? And what do you think about what happened between her and Ailee?

tags
SNSD
Yuri
Taeyeon
Ailee

SUe
comments
There are 5632 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
wecanbedivine · Posted October 08, 2014 @ 6:27 am
Our Kkabyul won't do such a thing.. It's a girl bond..! gosh!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
Waaee · Posted October 08, 2014 @ 6:27 am
That stupid company don't do anything about their artists!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
cokepepsi · Posted October 08, 2014 @ 6:27 am
I don't really care at all, SM is a mess right now, as always. Congrats to Yuri for joining the line.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
SOSHISU · Posted October 08, 2014 @ 6:27 am
Yuri isn't a
Reply · Report · Share
 
more