SCANDAL #18

SCANDAL ROLEPLAY - ARCHIVE
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Love, Dirty Laundry and Quadrangles 
September 03, 2014 @ 16:09 pm
fMN3iou.png
zdVJmyT.png
by Lim Kim
scrap, share & like
2437
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

After what was reported to be a warm exchange of confessions and rather intense affection at the beach, it seems like there's more to the story than what appears to be on the surface in the case of f(x) vocalist, Sulli, and acclaimed soloist, IU. The pair have been reported to be old high school friends, alongside past rumours commenting on a vague unrequited love that IU was claimed to have towards Sulli. It was observed that Sulli's initial resistance against IU's advancement was due to her concern over IU's career. How sweet. Although, things do get much more sweeter...

Is Sulli manipulating soloists to her advantage? There is an actual chance of IU playing rebound for the f(x) vocalist after sightings reported Sulli and SNSD lead vocal, Kim Taeyeon, in what seemed to be a very deep conversation in the leader's car. It was seen that f(x) member had been declined by Taeyeon after confessing her developing feelings for SNSD's leader. Taeyeon's reasons of rejection were based on the fact that she was loyal towards her Mark, GOT7's resident rapper, despite the fact the two of them agreeing to an open relationship. Not only was Sulli met with rejection, she had also been 'best friend zoned'. Ouch. Afterwards, the two then proceeded to spend the next few hours in a cute cuddling session.

SEE ALSO: IU and Sulli Caught Kissing On The Beach

Though it's not only Sulli who has dirty laundry to hide, IU herself has been caught taking care of her own dirty business with the soloist claiming to be in open relationships and after observations had stumbled upon her visiting local paparazzi player, Taeyong, with a watchful eye and clothed in what seemed to be a disguise. Maybe next time, IU. Older sightings have reported the two to have secretly meet up and dated in the past, so it's no surprise there. Although what was interesting was that the two were caught in a very heated argument before spending a few hours asleep by each other's side. Though one couldn't deny the bittersweet tension that lingered in the air. 

To sum it all up, Sulli and IU have 'seemingly' found themselves infatuated with one another. IU could possibly just be a rebound for Sulli to get over SNSD's leader Kim Taeyeon. IU has her heart divided into two and possibly other smaller fractions. So just exactly who's playing who in this whole love quadrangle? Scandalous quadrangles, I'd never though I'd catch myself saying quite the phrase. What will happen next? Can we expect a new addition to the complex story? Nobody knows. Is this love? Or is it just convenience?

tags
F(x)
IU
Taeyeon
SNSD
Sulli
comments
There are 411 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
beastan · Posted September 03, 2014 @ 16:12 pm
I hate SM girls worse and worse every passing day...
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
bambamic · Posted September 03, 2014 @ 16:12 pm
How is this possible to happen?! 
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
jBjR · Posted September 03, 2014 @ 16:12 pm
Okay but what's a Quadrangle? xD
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
Sullover · Posted September 03, 2014 @ 16:12 pm
Why did baby Sulli even get to like Taeyeon? Sulli, she's only a . She doesn't deserve you.
Reply · Report · Share
 
more