SCANDAL #40

SCANDAL ROLEPLAY - ARCHIVE
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Netizens notice the "hints" from Tao and Wendy?
October 15, 2014 @ 13:45 pm
NMRdoQA.png
zdVJmyT.png
by BLANK
scrap, share & like
9728
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

After my little encounter with the two new love birds that blossomed under a shower of rose petals a few nights back, I cannot help but shed a little light on one of the recent most hottest topics on various blogs and articles on the internet relating to EXO's Tao and Wendy. I came across a number of blogs where countless fans insisted that the two were already interested in each other even before the news was officially launched on popular websites. It immediately sparked my interest as I discovered, much to my astonishment, that the netizens had indeed provided some solid proof to support their point, uncovering something very interesting. This especially went back to when the duo hosted an episode of SBS Inkigayo, which to me at first glance seemed nothing less than normal. The various gifs scattered around the internet showcased either Tao or Wendy sneaking glances at each other, the EXO members teasing their youngest member, or the two sharing playful moments together. However, it was evident from it all that the rumored couple had indeed shared some expression reddening moments even on stage that many of us overlooked, only for some very sharp eyed netizens to surface. 

However, the strongest evidence the netizens captured was Wendy posing for a peace sign as the participants were at their good bye stage at SBS Inkigayo, while Tao did exactly the same during the beginning of the programme. Photographs were shared and spread all over the Internet as I took the liberty of watching the episode once more, only for my doubts to be cleared and point to be taken. Netizens left comments such as "I knew something was going on between them", "I noticed! Its just so cute!", "Tao and Wendy betrayed our trust, I thought it was for the fans" 

The sheer innocence (?) of this couple is quite admirable and catchy to me. Congratulations to the kings of K-pop, Super Junior for releasing yet another successful album, MAMACITA still conquering the music charts and achieving all kills. For the Wentao couple I cannot make a clear judgment yet seeing as the netizens are having conflicts among each other, where some claim it could have been nothing but a coincidence, though the majority of the fans seem to be upset over the entire situation thinking it was deliberate. What do you think?

tags
EXO
Tao
Red Velvet
Wendy