SCANDAL #33

SCANDAL ROLEPLAY - ARCHIVE
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Young love over at SM Entertainment 
October 09, 2014 @ 8:23 pm
PlNlNPW.png
zdVJmyT.png
by BLANK
scrap, share & like
8992
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Scandals revolving around various idol groups and artists are taking the world as well as their fans by storm. These seem to be revolving on a regular basis around the more famed groups, in this case the pouplar boy band EXO as a handful of members have been involved in various scandals over the past few months and still counting, thats right. Our paparazzi have recently come across a stunning discovery regarding EXO-M's makae and rapper Huang Zitao as well as the not too recently debuted rising girl group Red Velvet's Wendy Son. 

SEE ALSO: Eunji and Baekhyun rumored to be dating each other

According to reliable sources, Tao had recently recovered from an injury while he filmed Laws of the Jungle and was to renounce his recovery and comeback through hosting an episode of SBS Inkigayo along with Wendy. The two seemed to be quite comfortable around each other despite becoming acquainted properly for the first time which oddly aroused my curiosity. However, things only started to get heated after a few hours passed by when the show ended. Lingering around the back stage area proved to be a challenge even for me as I caught Tao speaking with Wendy in utmost urgency, catching something along the lines of meeting in the park behind the building, but most importantly in an hour. I rushed to find a proper hiding place before either of the unsuspecting idols arrived and the darkness of the area provided the perfect camouflage. 

Tao was the first to arrive in his highly simple yet chic wardrobe as he waited for Wendy. What surprised me most was the fact that EXO's youngest member had quite the romantic side to him, showering Wendy in a wave of red rose petals before she could even react. The scene literally felt like a plot from a fairytale novel as I caught Tao whispering the three words of high importance to the other. The member of Red Velvet seemed to be somewhat reluctant stating "Isnt love a little too quick?" However, instead of accepting the fate of an impending heartbreak Tao retorted "It wont stop me from making you fall for me" The determination seemed to have worked its magic at melting the heart of Wendy as I caught one or two lines which sounded something like "I gave my heart to you Huang Zitao so dont break it hm?" The answer seemed quite obvious at that point and I caught the new pair making an adorable gesture of interlocking fingers to make a 'pinky promise' to never break each others hearts. 

Holding back the urge to squeal I snuck away from the couple who walked off with their fingers interlaced. The reaction of the recent Baekji couple causing such a commotion it seems to me that SM will be having a lot to deal with on their plate, seeing as the much loved AB style kung fu panda Zitao of EXO has also started showing a love interest. 

tags
EXO
Tao
Red Velvet
Wendy

SUe
comments
There are 10004 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
everything_is_kpop · Posted October 09, 2014 @ 8:25 pm
Is maknae growing up lol? Wendy seems like a nice girl, I wouldn't mind this
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
exollove · Posted October 09, 2014 @ 8:25 pm
Taoooo why!!!! Red Velvet doesn't deserve your love... Go and love down your hyungs... or me... lol...
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
booyah · Posted October 09, 2014 @ 8:25 pm
EXO really? Well it's her choice. I'll support you if you're happy, Wendy.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
seul991 · Posted October 09, 2014 @ 8:25 pm
Nice! Rocking blue hair together <3
Reply · Report · Share
 
more