SCANDAL #77

SCANDAL ROLEPLAY - ARCHIVE
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Leaked messages shock fans of the ChenRene couple
March 26, 2015 @ 20:29 pm
F8pe1M9.png
zdVJmyT.png
by Anonymous
scrap, share & like
8992
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

The ChenRene couple isn't unknown between the fans of both EXO and rookie group Red Velvet, and surprisingly they are quite popular in both fandoms. Lately though, a news agency claims that the couple isn't going too well, shocking fans all over the world with leaked messages supposedly between the two young idols. On the screenshots, the messages seem to be from a great while ago, making the already confused fans work in figuring out details even harder.

"Jongdae, I have something to tell you and I think this is the most appropriate way to do so. At the beginning of our relationship we had a lot of love between us and everything was perfect. But since some time, I’ve noticed that you’ve changed, you’re not as before and I really don’t like it.

I know the work and our personal activities do not allow us to see each other very often and [...] it has affected our relationship. We have made attempts to try to fix this situation, but even though we did it, all of that has been wasted. You’re different from me and I feel that between us all is over. [...] Sometimes the love is over and there is no more to do with it. I am sad that I am taking this decision but I feel it’s the best for both. I will always remember you with love.

I'm sorry..."

The first message contained Irene's apology to Chen about their relationship, making fans think that the young SM couple has broken up since around the beginning of February. Some fans even link the event to Girls' Generation's Tiffany, who paid a visit to Irene's apartment and seemingly spent the night over at the girls, making fans guess what the two were up to that night.

Chen's reply message was revealed not so long after Irene's first message, the singer looking quite worried about the subject.

"This can't be happening, right? Tell me you're just joking and everything is still fine. You can't just [...] end everything. Because you [...] made my world complete, Joohyun. And even just the thought of losing you hurts my heart. I've changed? Just tell me what it is, and I would be completely willing to change back. Just for you.

All this time that we were apart, I told myself to endure the feeling of being away from you- I knew that I would always get to go back home and hold you in my arms, and you're saying that it affected our relationship? I thought we were stronger than this.

And it's not over yet, Joohyun. You can still take back what you said and everything would be back to normal."

The next thing the agency released wasn't a message, but a summary of one, which Irene sent after Chen's one, saying things that she "doesn't want to stop being together with Chen", but is hurt by the fact that she can't be with him, asking if it wasn't too similar to being just "friends-with-benefits".

Netizens were quick to attack her, bringing back Tiffany into the issue once again, leaving hateful comments towards Irene, saying that the two singers probably "already became friends-with-benefits", so it'd be selfish of the leader to get Chen to herself with the same title.

However, even after the article was released, SM Entertainment still didn't deny or confirm neither the couple's breakup or that the two messages were really from them, and looks like now they'll have to look into Tiffany's surprise visit to Irene's apartment as well. 

tags
Red Velvet
Irene
EXO
Chen
Girls' Generation
Tiffany