SCANDAL #76

SCANDAL ROLEPLAY - ARCHIVE
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Another victim? 4minute's Hyuna and Taeyang 
March 26, 2015 @ 18:25 pm
F8pe1M9.png
zdVJmyT.png
by Dasuri
scrap, share & like
6185
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Everyone knows that after a performance or concert, idols often go out and have a party to celebrate their success. Not so long ago, a particular idol went to a bar downtown, exclusive for celebrities no matter how old they are. We decided to follow the female to gather more information about the club but what shocked us the most is how different an idol can be behind the camera.

4minute’s Hyuna went to the club after performing in KBS with her hit single ‘Red’. We thought that she would just have a party there with her other co-workers, but we were wrong. 

BIGBANG’s Taeyang was caught entering the club just right before Hyuna had arrived. Two y idols in one room, that is not a very promising thing for their popularity. After the two celebrities consumed a large amount of alcohol, Hyuna walked up to the male then sat on top of his lap. Slowly she was moving her hips just like the movements she was doing in her popular song, twerking but it looks more like humping. They started kissing and soon they were making out with their hands caressing each other. We all can just guess what happened next.

Hyuna didn’t look like she was being forced which shocked all of us because as far as the citizen are concerned, they see Taeyang as a . He had assaulted multiple of women from bars, clubs to the streets of Seoul. Perhaps they are dating each other?

Whatever the reason is, we all need answers as soon as possible.

tags
4minute
Hyuna
BIGBANG
Taeyang