Our Meeting

What I did

It hasn’t been an eternity since the first time we met, even though it feels like it, but it has been a minute. I think we met almost 5 years ago. 5 years ago sounds about right. How it started was I was in a bad mood. And I had the worst day and to be honest I was looking to start a fight. And as some guy came out of an alley I bumped into him. He wasn’t huge; he was actually kinda puny so he was my initial target. Now saying that- I did not look down the alley where he came from,  hanging out with maybe 10 or 11 other guys. Looking back since I was getting my kicked by all of them I was more worried about protecting my head instead of how many people were trying to kick it in. So I proceeded to push him and yell at him. Grabbing him by the collar he yelled out for someone. Yool? Yeol? Youl? Something like that and then next thing you know I’m running for my life. The guy, the scrawny one, called a big eared giant and this other kid that looked like a ing assassin. I tried hawlin’ all of my out of what was coming but I could not get far enough.

                Practically all of them thoroughly and maliciously kicked my . I laid in that park till night. I pasted out at some point after having my handed to me to me and I woke up to being shifted and lightly shaken and a small warm voice.

“Are dead?”

I chuckled and opened my eyes “Y’know I wouldn’t wind being dead if heaven has angels like you”

He blinked a minute, as if were thinking whether I said that to him or not and then laughed.

“If you’re flirting with me you’ve obviously got a concussion”

“What are you talkin’ ‘bout beautiful?” I said “I feel perfectly fine. Sure there are some cuts here, bruises there, and” I took a deep breath and hissed in pain “yep-yep that at least has to be a cracked rib. But being with you I feel fine, are you magic?”

The younger laughed and then smiled at the man with his head in his lap.

“Well” the younger said “since you’re fine”

“You think I’m fine?”I chuckled and after realizing what I meat a rosy color came to his cheeks.

‘Oh he is the most adorable thing this side of the world could see’

Clearing his throat the boy continued “Since you’re okay; is there anyone you’d like to call? You can use my phone.”

I nod and he helps me sit up and he hands me the phone out of his pocket. He had it opened it to the dialer when he handed it to me but the first thing I did was add my own number. By the time I was done and ready to call Himchan to let me spend the night he was eyeing me cutely.

“That must be a long number”

I chuckled at him as I held the phone to my ear. I smiled as the phone picked up and stood slowly.

“Himchan”

“. . . Wait a minute” Jungup had answered it then and I was genuinely confused but ignored as Himchan was put on.

“Hello?”

“Himchan I’m gonna crash over there tonight”

Himchan groaned “Hyung not to be rude but for once-this one time can’t you go home?”

“No” I said bluntly

“But hyung I have someone over”

“Uh yeah” I said “Jungup. Stop acting like you have a chick over. I’ll be there soon” I hung up and handed the phone over to the boy and stood up.

The boy followed suit and he towered over me a bit and I saw he was embarrassed of his height.

“Well I guess that means goodbye, angel” I turned around and started my way towards Himchan’s hoping he would stop me.

“W-wait” he said and I cheered to myself and then turned to face him feigning confusion.

“Yes beautiful?”

His ears were red; he looked like a giant cherry tomato.

“Um hyung,” he lowered his head and started playing with the hem of his uniform sleeve “ C-could you um call me?” he bit his lip as he looked at me again and I put my hand over my heart, not that he saw, because of that deadly cuteness.

But as I began to swoon he cut me out of my delusion “J-just to make sure you get home safely”

I smiled at him “Sure beautiful”

As he bowed his head, rummaging for a pen I saw a smile play on his lips and it was too adorable. When he found one I held out my hand and he scribbled down the numbers. When he was done he looked at the completely satisfied with his work. Though when I saw it there was a little problem .

“As fitting the name beautiful is, can’t you give me your real name?”

“Ah” he said scratching his head like he didn’t even register that I hadn’t been calling him by his name the entire time. For a minute as he stood before me I thought about what it would be like if I had the opportunity to make him blush like that every day I’d call him by a nickname.

“Junhong” he said almost inaudibly and that sealed it.

His name started it all and to this day I am grateful and sickened of the story that laid in wait for him, all because of his name and my choices.


AN: So um yeah I have some explaining to do. First I'd like to say that I don't have computer and I barely have access to one and do try my hardest to work on the story to update it for those of you reading it. Secondly I will revise this because I'm sure it is horrid. Lastly THANK YOU for waiting!