Coupled With Problems

What I did

The next day I went to Jungup and he just stared at me in disbelief

“You do realize that that is insane right?” Jungup asked “Like, you could go to jail”

“Come on if you help I’m sure we won’t get caught”

“And what about Himchan,” Jungup asked starting to fume up “How exactly do you think he’ll feel about your little plan?”

“Well he was originally the one I would have asked if he knew about the situation. And if did, he would help me”
“Well he wouldn’t now”

“Want to bet?” I ask “If I tell him about this after I have to explain my situation he’d help me for sure. He’d jump off a cliff to save me if he had a parachute”

“Well I’m not doing unless I know Himchan is okay with it” Jungup said crossing his arms

I looked the younger up and down and sighed. He was helpful but only when he wanted to be I didn’t need to push him so I let go.

“But what should I do”

“Blackmailing him with a tape is not a good idea” he said “It would mean you would have to coax him into initiating it then tape it without getting caught, and you don’t even want to be the one to do it.”

“Well I just-” didn’t want to say it but honestly I wanted him to feel exactly what I was feeling

“Look” Jungup said clapping his hand on my shoulder “I’ll think up something for you since the little has it coming to him, just don’t worry about it okay?”

I looked at him and just agreed and headed off to work, where I had avoided or tried avoiding going to for a very long time.

I walked into my mailroom shaking, and my hands were clammy too. I wanted to shake off this feeling but it was weighing me down in the pit of my stomach. And as I felt that churn in my stomach I got sick almost instantly.

“Aww you came back” he said coming up behind me “Did you miss me?” he wrapped his arms around my neck and I elbowed him in the stomach and he held his stomach as he hobbled back

“If you want to be able to come into work tomorrow walking I advise you not to touch me” I said pushing my finger in his face “At all.”

Tao looked surprised at first then he smiled “You know the angrier you get, the hotter you get”

“Shut up, take the mail, and leave” I turned my back to him and started to put things together but he continued

“The way your face scrunches up and your voice gets deeper, almost like you’re going push me up against a wall and” he stopped and giggled “and do exactly what I want you to do”

I slammed my things down and I grabbed Tao by his suit jacket and threw him out myself. He made a sound of pure amusement but left with the documents. My hands were clammy but I wasn’t shaking too bad so that made me feel some type of good.

I left and got a text from Jello to meet him in the playground and I was glad that I was relieved of my stress of the day. I told him of how I was planning of moving and he suggested dome condos. He didn’t mean any harm by it but nothing he suggested I could actually afford without saving.

I did consider though moving into a better apartment then the one me and Nam were in now. Somewhere we could actually have a bigger room, where he could actually entertain some friends, something I could show to Junhong. We could actually play house a little, be like whatever a family is supposed to be.

“Yongguk” Jello said “What’s the matter?”

“Nothing I just think we’re really good for each other” I said my head laying on top of his head

“Oh” he said holding onto the chains of the swing “I think so too”

We spent our time leisurely and enjoyed our time. I talked about having a brother a little bit and my boyfriend was very excited and wanted to meet him, unfortunately, soon.

“I can’t really say when my brother would even be able to make the trip.” I said rubbing the back of my neck

“Oh” he said “I understand” Jello said sounding a bit disappointed “Well I think I can do you one a bit better”

“Oh really?” I asked happy the boy was presenting a new subject “What?”

“You can meet my siblings”

“You have siblings?” I asked surprised

“Well just one and you’ll be so surprised” he said “I’m sure he’ll like you”

“It’s not Youngjae right?” he shook his head “Good, cause I know he doesn’t like me and I would have been sad if you had-” I stopped before I could say ‘lie’ “I think my brother will like you too”

“Really?” Jello said excitedly

“Yeah”

“How far apart are you two?”

“A little over a minute” I said walking to the swing next to him

“T-twins, identical?” I nodded and Zelo swallowed hard “W-wow”

I smirked as the teen stared out a bit “What is it Zelo?”

“Nothing” he said snapping out of it “I was thinking about something I heard at school”

“What?” I asked “Was it so dirty that your entire face turned red?”

“W-wha-what are you-ha- ha no- that’s not” he stopped as he saw my smirk “Yongguk it wasn’t-don’t give me that look”

“So I see my Zelo is a little y”

“That is so not it” Zelo said

“So what was it?” I patted my lap “Come tell your Yongguk what it is on your mind”

“See” Junhong said standing pointing at me “That’s y what I was thinking was not y”

“Okay prove it. Tell me what you were thinking” Jello instantly turned red “See, if it weren’t y it shouldn’t be embarrassing to tell me what you have to say”

Jello crossed his arms and pouted “I was thinking-I was-” he sighed and rubbed his cheeks and then continued “I was thinking about having two of you to myself”

I just looked at him surprised, and then slowly let my smirk slowly crawl on my face

“I’m leaving” Junhong said grabbing his bag

“Aw babe I was just messing with you” I said chuckling at him embarrassed

“Nope I’m done” he said walking away “I can’t”

“Wait babe” I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him back to the pole of the swings “I’m sawwy”

“Nope” Jello said crossing his arms “Not enough”

“What exactly do I need to do to make you not mad again?” I said rubbing my hands up and down his sides

“Don’t you dare” he said glaring with the cutest smile

“I do dare” I started tickling him

As he was trying to stop me very uselessly then I kind of got lost in the moment and my hands started to travel behind him. I tried tickling at his spine and I accidently started pushing him closer into me.

“A-ah Y-yongguk, you’re not tickling me anymore”

“Yeah sorry” I said unable to stop myself from touching him

“Y-yongguk” Junhong pushed at my chest and I looked at him and I saw him, flushed, embarrassed, dazed and back forth between my lips and my eyes and I couldn’t help but smile at him.

We shared a kiss that was perfect.

The love was there, the moment we stood in, the grasp we held each other in; it was amazing and made me too happy. It made me so happy.

As we parted I just held him and he held me back and it took a moment for him to get really embarrassed and parted I knew that we were the perfect couple. We continued on for a little before we part ways. And as he got into Youngjae’s car as the man came to pick him up, and I ignored the wave of jealousy, I realized he’s the thing that made me happiest in the world.


Read Plz 

Can I just say first I hate thinking up titles. Like . . . I feel like they should connect to the chapter but at the same time it's annoying. So here I am with another chapter and nothing too horrible happened to Bang . . . yay?! So I'm also here to shine some light on another fanfic that I posted that I needed your opinions on and yess all of you. There is a fic a very very VERY short fic that I wrote not similar to this one not including the fact that it uses the same characters. So, what I need YOU to do is check it out, read the entire thing a friend of mine was supposed to read it but only read the first sentence and tell me by subscribing or through comments (cause I love those) whether I should continue it or not. Love Done Wrong check it out and comment.