Home Warming pt.3

What I did

After a little while I actually made progress in refraining from complaining. The younger had stopped long before me, but just cause I was older doesn't mean I wouldn't whine.

“Hey you guys, you done yet?” I yelled into the house

Seeing Himchan walk out the kitchen with a smirk made my skin crawl. And then I saw everyone else’s face flushed red. Junhong was worse off though, red all the way to his ears, this kid was way too cute for me.

“Well” Himchan said crossing his arms “Aren’t you a piece of work Mr. Bang Yongguk?” his brow raised eyeing me a bit before he walked past me and straight to Jungup

Next was Youngjae who looked supremely irritated but still red in the face

“Look, I have a date with Dae right now so I won’t be babysitting”

“Good” I interjected

“But” he said holding a finger in my face “If you do anything even slightly unbecoming to Junhong, I’ll end you. Got it punk?”

“Yep, even my hearing is good enough to hear you from down there, shrimp."

Youngjae growled but left as he said “I don’t have time for this”

After he walked pasted my brother stepped to me and looked me in the eyes

“What?”

He put his hand on my shoulder and gave me this grin “You're so lame"

"What!?" he walked away just saying that and left me with the one I wish had greeted me first

"Jello" I squealed a bit too well "Com'ere please" I opened my arms and the boy flushed and embarrassed, hugged me and nuzzled his face in my neck.

"Jello, they were messing with me"

"I wasn't in that great of a position myself Yongguk" he said

I laughed as he groaned and let his arms hang around me as if he were exhausted.

"Well I hope you're ready for something just as exhausting" I looked down at him "Moving boxes and unpacking them"

"Gasp, how will I live through the day?"

I laughed at him and ruffled his hair before we walked outside to get to work.

"No" Himchan and Yongjae, who hadn't left yet, said in unison and everyone froze and the two looked at each other and apologized for interrupting

"Good ahead" Yongjae said

"Oh thank you," Himchan said before turning to us "You can't be thinking of working in that suit are you? Because that is not a good idea. Its borderline stupid"

"I couldn't have said that better myself" Yongjae chuckled

"I hadn't even thought about it" Junhong said

Yongjae sighed and shook his head "And you wonder why I don't leave you alone by yourself"

"Hyung!" Junhong whined

"Don't you have some place to be?" I asked "With someone?" hoping that would motivate him to leave and his phone rang

"Speak of the devil" he picked up and just 'yeah' and hung up.

"I'll be taking my leave now." He turned to Himchan "We'll talk later"

"Yeah,I wanna hear about this someone" Himchan said wiggling his eyebrows

Then Yongjae spoke to my brother "It was nice to meet you, I hope we can get together again" shaking his hand cheerfully

"Same, come over anytime"

And then he turned to me "And I've already warned you, both of you" he said point at me and Jello "You better remember to call me Junhong"

"Yes hyung"

"Feel free to decline my brother's offer" I said waving him goodbye before he flicked me off and pulling off "He has a lovely personality" Jello slapped my arm and smiled at him

We stepped off the porch but Himchan stopped us or better yet Jello "You need to change, at least a tank top"

"Okay," I said "Come on you'll probably need one of Nam's"

"Okay" Jello said letting me lead him back into the house to Nam's room

"You can sit on the bed while I look through these damn boxes"

"Okay"

We there with only the sound of me rustling through boxes for the longest before I asked him "So, when you were down stairs"

"Yeah?" He responded

"What were you guys talkin 'bout? Y'know, while you were the kitchen?"

"Oh um" he was silent and my back was turned so I couldn't see his expression but when he finished with a low "Nothing" I had to peek and see his face

Again the little cutie was red all the way to his ears and he was forcing himself to not look in my direction.

"Really?" I said chuckling

"Yep"

"You're really bad at lying"

"Maybe I'm not lying" he said

I grabbed a white tank top and threw it at him "Can't you give me a little clue?" I said plopping on the bed as he stood up

"It was really nothing" he said as he was ing his shirt

"Oh come on. Just tell me what Himchan said."

"No" Junhong said slipping his shirt, giving me an idea

Reaching out I slid my finger down the small of his back, just a little bit, and he jumped and turned around red in the face.

"Yongguk!" He said holding his shirt in front of his chest "Don't do that!"

"Oh? Is Jello a little sensitive?" I said standing up

"I'm not! Just don't do that" he said back away a little

"I won't if you tell me" I said getting closer

He finally backed into the wall and I blocked the exit "Th-there's nothing to tell" he replied

"That so?" I walked up to him, looked him up and down, he avoided my eyes and I found myself holding him by the hips

"Jello-ya" I cooed my lips "Tell Yongguk what was said"

"Y-yongguk" I squeaked a bit

I then took the chance to slowly let my hand creep up his side and then around to his back. I swallowed really hard out of pure nervousness, maybe some excitement, but nervousness as I my thumb found itself inside of Jello's back belt loop. He looked up at me, his lips quivering a bit and flushed and I bent down to kiss him. His knees buckled and my hands by default landed on his . The kissed was hot and needy and oh so good. He wrapped his arms around me and I hefted him up and was about to take him to my room before an 'ahem' interrupted us. Jello instantly broke the kiss and push out of my hold to look at Jungup who was completely unamused.

"Look,I didn't sign up for this and I'd much rather be doing what you were just a minute ago, but I'm not cause I'm here. So this means," he walked in the room drop the box and turned to us "If I don't get any , neither do you"

I plainly said 'that's not fair' and got a slap on the arm from Jello who ran out the door putting on shirt super embarrassed.

I sighed and glared at Jungup ""

"Oh shut up," he said "If it makes you feel any better I feel a little guilty considering how cute he is"

"Good, but don't start looking at him"

"Don't worry I'm completely sated with what's mine"

I cringed "Good for you"

We went back downstairs and got to work. I couldn't really looks Jello the eye cause him being embarrassed made me kind of embarrassed, and he was avoiding eye contact. After a while though it made me a little nervous. I had started to wonder if I had gone too far.

When I had seen him go in the house I grabbed my phone out my pocket and texted him 'I'm sorry if I went too far. You're just so cute <3'

Then he texted back 'Its not that.'

'Then what?'

'Not telling 😯😘'

I laughed at his text and then Himchan grabbed my phone. And looked at my phone and laughed at me before I yanked it out his hands.

"Wow Guk you really are lame"

"Oh shut up" I said "mind your business"

"Rude, I was going to tell you why he was avoiding you too. That's what I get for even thinking about doing a good deed" he started to walk away but I grabbed, earned a glare for Jungup making me let go, but I stopped him

"Tell me"

"If you promise anything I want when I ask in this next week"

"Deal" I instantly regretted in the pit of my stomach "Now tell me"

Cupping his hands around my ear he whispered "He's been checking you out in your tight tank top"

"Really?" I said in disbelief my grin was wide as I peeked over to only see a Jello ducking into the house and I really knew I didn’t deserve such a cute kid.

We finished things but nightfall and had the house in order. I was all snuggled up to Junhong who let me rest my head on his lap while he talked to my brother who had the biggest smile I’d seen him with my entire life. Everything felt so nice.

Then the door rang and I ignored it until the look Nam was giving was too much to bare.

“Okay okay I’ll go get it”

“Oh would you please?” Nam said with a cocked head

I scowled and went to the door and opened the door to the worst possible person, other than Yongjae.

“M-mr.Wu?”

“Hello Bang-ssi”

 

 

 

 

 


YAY I FINISHED! I didn't think I'd ever finish. I love Banglo and I love working on the story and I love you guys but this took so unicorn leveled work. I hope you enjoyed this fluff and that *ahem* moment. I will be trying my hardest to update a little more but since I'm workingon a tablet it will be a bit difficult so bare with me. Thanks I hope you enjoyed.