House Warming pt. 2

What I did

I was really excited the entire day of the party. There were minor set backs that could have ruined my mood; the movers that was eyeing my brother the way I would eye Junnie, then they wanted more pay even with the lack of things I was moving, and Junnie was going to be late. Said he had a thing that he couldn’t put off and had to attend. I was really disappointed about that one but I was so happy about this new house that I wasn’t bad too much. I was convinced of this until I Himchan came and pointed out the wrinkles boring in my forehead.

“What’s with you?” he asked

“Nothing” I said as I hung up a mirror Himchan brought, amongst other things

“Is it about you-know-who?” he asked wiggling his eyebrows  

“Yeah” I said walking him a little farther down the hall so Nam wouldn’t hear him in from his room “He’s going to be getting here a little late I guess”

“Oh, lucky you” Himchan said

“Lucky?” I asked confused

“Yeah. Think about it, and really try Yongguk cause I know you don’t do it often, what are you going to say to Nam when he meets him? How are you planning on introducing him? Are you going to wait? Have you already mentioned this to Nam? Does he even have the faintest of ideas of what’s going to happen?”

“Uh”

“Exactly what I would expect from you, uh” he said walking away with a snicker

I thought to myself in that moment that I was probably very lucky then the doorbell rang and I think I felt them jump back inside me.

“I can get it” Nam said from his room

“NO” I said hurried “-I’ll get it”

“Hello?”

I was too late Jungup had answered the door by the time I got to the living room. And as walk into the room HImchan squealed as my cute boyfriend walked in a white suit and light blue tie.

“Surprise!” he said shyly

I ran and hugged him ruffling his blond hair loose curls “I thought you said you were going to be running late?”

“He was supposed to” Yongjae said walking up behind him “But he miraculously finished the composition and preformed in a matter of 37 minutes. Record time considering last time it took him a day to write a composition and then more than an hour to memorize to be able to preform.”

“Wow” I said draping my arm around his shoulder “My boy sure is talented” I pinched his cheek

“Guk was it one of our neighbors?” Nam asked walking out of the hallway

I turned and hid Jello behind me “Not quite but better”

“Guk who is it?”

I knew that Junhong had peeked over my shoulder, when I felt his hands grasp my shoulders and breath tickle my neck, so I was ready to introduce him.

“Yongguk, is this a friend from school?”

“Yes” I said too quickly but then corrected myself “No-no. Yongnam, this is my boyfriend Junhong.”   I said stepping from in front of Junhong who seemed only a little ticked off

“Oh” Yongnam said “Oh”

“Hi. I’m Choi Junhong. It’s nice to finally meet you”

“Oh um uh,” Yongnam was blushing really hard as his eyes darted from around the room and then his head finally cleared enough so he could say “It’s nice to meet you too”

“I think Nam finds you really attractive Junhong” Himchan snickered as he wrapped his arm over JUnhong’s shoulder “I know Nam likes his tall”

“Chan shut up” me and my brother said surprisingly in unison which made the room laugh

“Well how about the four of us get acquainted and you two” Himchan said pointing at Jungup and me “Can finish the heavy lifting”

“Hey that’s not fair” I said earning a nod from Jungup

“I don’t remember asking if it was”

“I wanna help put some things together” Jello said

“Don’t worry” HImchan said “they won’t finish, we’ll have something to do after we finish talking” he said pushing them towards the kitchen

Jungup and I were left to go in and out of the house for the boxes in the front. The both of us had tried to stop in the front of the kitchen when we heard snickering and lighthearted giggles but as soon as we were noticed they went dead silent and waited for us to move on. As someone could imagine the giggled at the two of us as we left as well.

Finally I spoke-to Jungup that is “What do you think they’re talking about?”

“Knowing HImchan more than likely”

“W-what”

“Come on is it really that surprising?”

“Well-no but he wouldn’t talk about anything-“

“He won’t talk about much himself but he’ll ask questions and plant ideas in peoples head.”

“I-i-ideas?”

“Well I tell you this. Himchan could be very kind or be” and he said this in a high voice “very stingy. If you know what I mean”

And I was wishing I hadn’t. But then I got an idea. I put the box and left a confused Jungup outside and walk to the kitchen’s opening.

“Can we help you” HImchan asked with a Cheshire like smile

I smiled at them and leaned against the door frame “Jello baby” I said looking at him I tapped my cheek “Com’ere”

Junhong flushed and looked around the room but made his way next to me and kissed my cheek. I pet his head and cupped his cheek and he went back over to the group.

“That’s all I wanted” I waved and went back outside with a triumphant grin on my face. 

 

 


Well there you go. I've decided to make it another part it's going to be 3 parts. I'm going to add some more things in the third one I just wanted to give you guys another chapter since the last one was oh so short. And I'm at internship so Imma have to cut this A/N short. So remember COMMENT, get other to subscribe, talk to me, look at Love Done Wrong, and if you wanna make my day cause you're all so wonderful you could maybe give a vote *wink wink nudge nudge nudge nudge nudge*  . . . . *nudge*