My decision

What I did

I sat there looking at how perfectly the sun fell on his face and as he moved and I realized time hadn’t stopped; I took the first satisfying breath since the last time I saw him. His smile was just as warm, skin still flawless, everything as perfect as I remembered. He laughed and it melted a place in my heart that I-in that moment remembered needed to stay frozen. And sighing, taking my last look collected myself enough to tear my eyes away from him. Standing from my table I slipped the tip out my pocket and choked back the tears I wanted to slip.

               Then as I stood there – ready to turn my back to the very thing I wanted to run too . . . I heard it. It was feint and airy but that small gasp, his small whimper that left him, made my knees buckle. My knees buckled at the unrealistic pain my heart felt.

‘Don’t look’ I told myself

 ‘Walk Away’

‘Leave Now’

‘You need to leave right now’

‘Don’t Look!’

Squeezing my eyes shut I ran. I ran; past the waiter that dodged me, away from you calling my name, through the gate, away from you. I needed to be far away from you before I turn around to run too you.

I ran. Ignoring my blurred eyes, ignoring the bodies that crashed into mine, ignoring my yearn for you. Even ignoring the honk of the car and the screech of it tires.

And opening my eyes to you placing my head I see those tears as they fell down on me.

‘Damn’ I thought ‘I made you cry again’ and I couldn’t move my arm to wipe them.

“B-bang hyung just wait a little while”

“We c-can’t just m-meet like this” I tried chuckling by I coughed and it made him flinched

“Don’t talk – don’t talk anymore. Wait till-“ his voice trembled and was almost inaudible

“Jello-ah I-ah I want to s-say” I chuckled “Would it be cliché to say that it’s getting cold?”

It wasn’t really cold but I wanted to laugh. I want to be happy since I’m with him; I want us to be happy.

“You should l-laugh at your hyung’s corny jokes”

More tears welled up and fell as he chuckled “I’m sorry hyung”

I went silent just looking at him and then “No-I’m sorry”

He flinched and bit at his lip “I’m so sorry that I-to you I-I- I did-I- just couldn’t-” I groaned at my inability to get my thoughts through. I couldn’t apologize correctly.

“Hyung you shouldn’t-“

“No I-I have to-“ I heard the sirens in the background “Damn I’m outta time”

“It-It’s alright hyung”

“N-no! No it-it’s not I did- I did it again”

“Just rest hyung”

“No I-“ my eyes were fluttering close and were getting heavy “I-I ma-made y-you cr-cry! I hurt you! So it’s not alright”

“Bang?”

Zelo’s eyes had gotten as wide as I think a human’s possibly could. I think something happened, my legs were staring to feel strange like a tingly numb sensation.

‘What’s happening?’

“Don’t close your eyes Bang hyung! The paramedics are here”

‘That’s easy for you to say. I’m exhausted’

Things got louder and I was for the most part was getting agitated. Things were getting blurry and fast.

“I-Junhong I just couldn’t- I couldn’t be the reason-“ I was cut off by a paramedic talking to Zelo “I can’t be the reason y-you”

“Stop talking hyung”

“But you need to know” the paramedic grabbed my chin and shined a light in my eye

Moving out his grasp I said “Rude’

“We need to get him to a hospital”

“W-wait! Junhong!” they lifted me onto something and started rolling me away “Junhong!?”

Rolling me farther away I craned my neck as much as possible and looked at him as he waited to walk forward. He spoke with a paramedic and then nodding his head crawled into the ambulance with me. Taking my hand he touched his forehead to it and I felt the dampness of his fallen and falling tears on his face. The paramedic stuck something to my chest and beeping rang loud in my ears.

‘I did it again’ I thought to myself ‘I did it to him again’

The beeps got faster and grew louder and my agrivation rose and my strength faded.

“Bang? Y-yongguk?!”

‘Yeah?’

“Yongguk! Keep your eyes open!”

‘I can’t. I’m tired. I’m so exhausted’

I closed my eyes and one was opened and another light shone “He’s going into shock”

‘The hell’s shock?’

“Yongguk!”

‘Stop yelling Jello I’ll wake up later. Just let me sleep now. I just want to sleep’

The beeps began to silence and I felt some peace in the air.

‘Don’t cry while I’m sleep Jello-ah’

‘Good night’    


AN: Yeah it's a lot going on in a first chapter and it's short and not explained so I suggest you wait for the next chapter.

Just a suggestion