House Warming pt. 1

What I did

“So you’re going to have a house warming party for Nam and you’re going to introduce Junhong to him?” Himchan said with a low whistle “Aren’t you a good little brother”

“Yep”

“We should spend the whole day together! And we could pla a double date afterwards too!”

“Chan you’re getting a bit too excited aren’t you?” Jungup said “You don’t even know if you’ll like the kid”

“True”

“Nope.” I said interrupting “Jello is adorable, you’ll love him”

“Whatever” Jungup said

“Jealous?” I asked

“Shut up”

“Make me” I said wiggling my finger in front of his face

“Both of you stop it.” Himchan said slapping my hand “Now do you want me to help you plan this?”

“Yeah. I don’t really have a lot of free time or interest in this kind of thing and since you have a little helper here, you’d probably eat this kind of thing up.”

“Thanks for signing me up” Jungup said sarcastically

“You’re Welcome”

“Don’t worry babe” Himchan said slinging his arm around the younger neck “He’ll have his share, and besides” I wasn’t meant to hear this part but I did and I cringed “I’m sure we’ll find something to occupy ourselves when we’re alone”

And as the younger blushed and I shook my head the planning went on.


Okay I have an explanation. I have been horribly neglecting you and I'm sorry but I've been going through some tough stuff recently. And tomorrow this computer that I am working on right now is gong to be taken from me. I don't know when the next update will be but it will happen. And it will be SUPER long cause this one was hella short. And the next chapter will have some very interesting happenings going on at the party. So look forward to that. And I hope you enjoy whats to come.