I'm telling you dad,blue hair is the next big thing!

December Snow

9#I'm telling you dad,blue hair is the next big thing!#

"Feet off the table Daehyun!"

"Did you wash your hands Baekhyun?"

"Taehyung,stop reading and help me with the plates!"

"Not the vase Seokkie!"

"Stop calling me Seokkie."

"Okay fine!Not the freaking vase Jung Hoseok!"

The dining table was full of food-and chaos.Mr Kim constantly nagging at his triplet son and his nephew,running here and there to stop the boys from messing with his home.Sehun loved it here.It was nothing like his boring manor where everyone eat quietly and only talked when there is business;in his case,school.How many O's he got for exams and whatnot.

"Jung Jungkook!how many times have i asked you to stay away from the fire?i don't want to get killed by my sister!Aguamenti!"Jongkook pouted and sat beside his brother,Hoseok,while waiting for the food to be served.

"Sit Sehun.Make yourself feel at home."Mr Kim pat his shoulder as he placed the freshly cooked bacon on each of their plates.

Dinner went quite well with the protest of Daehyun wanting a blue hair and Mr Kim strongly disagree with it.

"I'm telling you dad,blue hair are the next big thing!besides,its a school holiday.I promise i will turn back my hair to my normal colour when school starts."He raise his hand in a swearing position.

Mr Kim rolled his eyes as he chewed on his bacon slowly. "No means no Daehyun.Blue hair or purple hair is not allowed in this household."

"That means pink is allowed then?"Daehyun replied happily.

"No.No other colours except for blonde,black and brown."

"But dad-"He was cut off by Mr Kim who raised his hand to stop him from saying anything else.

~@~

"So,whose present are we going to opened next?"Mr Kim asked.

"Mine!"Soohyun raised her hand excitedly as she pass the presents to everyone,including her brother's friend.

"You bought me a leather jacket?thanks little sister!"Baekhyun hugged her while she giggled at the contact.

"A quill?just what i needed."Daehyun smile,waving the quill at his hand.

"I bought yours like what you really need."She said to Taehyung who later opened his present. "Books about muggles."Taehyung put a smile on his face as he hugged her tightly,kissing her forehead.

"What did you get me?"Mr Kim asked,tearing off the wrapper. "A picture of you four?"

"Yeah,if you happened to miss us,you can look at it."

"Thank you pumpkin."

"And i get you something special.I hope you like it."She blushed as pass the wrapped present to Sehun who opened it slowly.He never really received a secret christmas present,it was always unwrap or something that he really need but seeing the blue wrapping paper infront of him really stunned him. "I got you the grey scarf that i asked you to try on.It was originally for Daehyun but you look much better in it then him."

"Thank you,I'll wear it often."He smiled,patting her head lovingly which caught Mr Kim's attention.