I never say that you're stealing!

December Snow

#I never say that you're stealing.#

The faded pictures of her crying was in his head when he woke up from his sleep.The sad smile,the red blush on her face hunts him,really hunts him.

He sighed as he started to change into his robes and starting to make his way down to the Great Hall for his breakfast when he saw her,smiling up at him with that smile of hers.

It wasn't anything much but just a smile,like as if she can see through the hunting memories of the young girl in his head.

He sat down next to his roommate and a close friend of his,as he space out that he couldn't hear the students fussing about their owls delivering their letter or parcels.

Owls flew through the Great Hall,finding the person to send it to.The smiling faces of the students when they receive a letter from their parents can be seen while Sehun was just picking on his food,less interested in the whole thing.

He didn't expect to have a paper,shaped like a swan to be on his table that he took it and unfold the folding in which a handwritten letter was seen and it makes his day brighter,much brighter.

'Smile because you're wonderful.'

~@~

"Good morning Professor Slughorn!"Her voice was too loud for Professor Slughorn that he accidently hit his head on the window.

"Blimey!Miss Kim,what are you doing here and where did you come from?"

"I went to Hagrid just now and i was just going back inside the castle."

"All alone?you do know how dangerous it is to go to Hagrids' place!you should've asked Daehyun to accompany you!"Daehyun was in his Slug Club and he was Professor Slughorn favorite.

"I don't want to trouble him anymore."She smiled as she lean closer to Professor Slughorn who was snapping off their new Herbology teacher, Professor Longbottom's favorite plant."You're snapping off Professor Longbottom's favorite plant,he won't like it when you do that."

"I'm not trying to steal!"

"I never said that you're stealing."

Professor Slughorn huffed. "Okay,keep this a secret between us."She nod her head,following Professor Slughorn back to the castle.

"So i heard that your brother,Baekhyun,likes to meddle with your business?or thats what Daehyun told me the other day."Professor Slughorn chuckled when he remembered the conversation he had with Daehyun the other day about how Baekhyun is too protective of his little sister.

"Yeah.He forbid me in making friends with Sehun,i mean,not every Slytherins' are bad,right?"

"Of course not!Sehun is rather an interesting boy,he just had to put on a facade to avoid the other Halfbloods or Muggleborns to talk to him.His family had been in Slytherin anyway and no one is a Halfblood or Muggleborns.All of them are Purebloods."

Soohyun doesn't know the strange feelings inside her stomach like how his family only accept Purebloods and how her family is different from his.

She shook her head,continuing the conversation with Professor Slughorn as they make their way back to the castle.

Comment!upvote!