Its not fate when you know my family is a pureblood

December Snow

10#its not fate when you know my family is a pureblood#

Sehun hated events.Especially with a certain purebloods family.Faking smiles and praises of how smart or talented or even how handsome he is in his own tailor made tuxedo and how he get O's in every of his subject.

He hated how girls with short and revealing dresses flocking around him;mostly because his family is one of the most influential purebloods.

His mum told him to behave today,not to go running away and being rude to the other family just because he is representing them.

Sehun only scoffed when he heard the lecture his mother was giving through a howler back when he's in Hogwarts.It was bad actually,from his friends point of view with his mother starting with, "Oh Sehun!you jolly well behave yourself on Mr Delanor's birthday party!you are representing us and you are our only hope!if i get to know that you are being rude to them,i'll send you straight home and punishments will be given!" and now that its the holiday,he had to go home after the celebration at Soohyun house to attend this birthday party.

He searched for any familiar faces like Tao or Kris or Yoongi maybe Jongin or even Junhong eventhough Junhong's family seldom came down for events or such but to no avail.

"Well look whose here to celebrate my birthday!Oh Sehun himself!"Mr Delanor said as he pat his shoulder with those smile,those fake smile. 

He put on his usual expressionless face and bowed his head in respect;not that he really need to do that anyway,his family is once again the most influential family here but since he can't have himself getting lectured by his mother,he had to be polite.

"Have you met my daughter?"Mr Delanor called his daughter to come over and he swore he saw this girl somewhere but he couldn't really remember. "Meet Zaphelia Delanor,my lovely daughter.She studied in Baeuxbaton Academy.My daughter swore not to be around those filthy mudblood in her school.They shouldn't be in our world in the beginning."Mr Delanor said in arrogance.The pureblood name had been etched on his chest as if he was proud of it.

"Mudblood or not,they are still one of us.Don't have to be so proud of your title as a pureblood."Sehun answered.He doesn't mind being rude to someone like Mr Delanor anyway nor he didn't mind the stares given to him by being rude to Mr Delanor.

Mr Delanor cleared his throat in embarassement. "I'll leave you both alone while i go and have a little chat with the others."Sehun bowed again as Mr Delanor make his way to the others,still putting on a fake smile and fake praises.

"Its fate,don't you think?"Zaphelia said as she offered a glass of wine to Sehun.

"Its not fate when you know my family is a pureblood."

"Why are you always avoiding me?do you perhaps have a thing for me?"

Sehun scoffed. "You wished."

"Don't you think its perfect if your family and my family become one?we can get married and have lovely childrens.After that we can-"She was stopped by Sehun who lift up his hand to stop her from saying anything else.

"I don't really have time to listen to all of this.I already have someone special,someone who is much more better than you."

"Its that girl,isn't it?that Soohyun girl.What does she have that i don't have?i have beauty,brains,wealth.I have everything!"Zaphelia exclaimed.

"Well yeah,you have everything that she have but she's the stain to every of my perfection.I can't live without her,i can't be myself without her and she doesn't have to pretend to be someone she's not."Sehun looked down on his untouched wine glass and passed it back to Zaphelia. "I don't drink love potions."

"Your parents won't like it when you are interacting with Halfbloods!"She shouted from across the room,like as if she is trying to let everyone hear their conversation.

"That is between me and my parents.You have no right to meddle with my life."