Taehyung and i saved this for a special occasion but i think we need it now

December Snow

11#Taehyung and i save this for a special occasion but i think we need it now.#

Soohyun peeked at the small hole she had opened,looking at the person who had just ring the bell of her home.She was clad in a red designer gown made of the best quality material,decorated with gold brocades and intricate hand embroidery.Soft black curls framed her almond-shaped face.Her skin was silky,her eyes wide and smiling and her cheeks gave out a rosy glow.

"Can i help you?"

"I came to see your father but look at you!you've grown so much!You look exactly like your brother."The woman exclaimed,squeezing her cheeks.

"Who are you?"

"Elizabeth Anderson."

"Soohyun!whose at the door?"Her father walked towards her,holding onto her shoulder when he sees who was knocking on the door. "Elizabeth?i told you not to come!she's not ready yet!"

"But i have to Woobin!I have to see my baby!"

"Baby?She's my mum?"Soohyun confusely looked at her father then to the woman.Its true what people say,she looks exactly like Baekhyun.

"Mum?"Daehyun looked suprised as he looked back at the other two who was equally shocked.

"You knew,you knew all along and you never told me!you told me that she's dead!i trusted you!"

"Listen!we..we have to hide it from you."

"Why must you hide it from me?"She sobbed,wiping her tears off her face.

"Look honey,i can explain."Elizabeth reached out for her but she stepped away.

"Don't touch me!i don't want to talk to anyone.Including you three."She went up to her room and locked herself.All she need now is Sehun.

~@~

"You told me she wouldn't come out of her room,where is she now?what happened?"

"In her room of course!"

Sehun suddenly received a letter  send by Taehyung's owl the other day,saying that she wouldn't come out of her room at all so he quickly come back to The Kim's manor just to makesure she eats something.

"Hello,you must be Oh Sehun,am i right?"She glance towards Baekhyun who nod his head. "Baekhyun told me everything about you.Funny how my daughter might want to be friends with a Pureblood Slytherin boy."Mockery was heard as she sauntered towards the living room and entertaining her guest.

"I'll just go and see her."Taehyung nod his head as he watch Sehun went up to the second floor towards his sister's bedroom and a few minutes later,he came back down.

"I'll just take something for her to eat.Is that okay with you?"Sehun asked.Its not his house where he could do anything he want.

Sehun made his way to the kitchen,smiling when he saw Daehyun pouring some coffee into a cup.

"Do you need any help?"Sehun asked,walking nearer to the second of the triplets.Daehyun shook his head and continue pouring the coffee. "Who are they?the one sitting opposite your mother."

"The Choi's and the one sitting opposite my mother is Choi Minho.A hottie that makes girl swoon by his good looks.He's from Durmstrang.Not to spoil the fun but rumors has it that he likes Soohyun but you know my sister.She's too preoccupied with her adventuring world that she cannot see other people's feelings.So yeah,Soohyun sees him nothing more than a friend.Trust me,i wouldn't want him as my brother-in-law anyway."Daehyun stated,giving a pat on Sehun's shoulder as he put some cookies onto a plate.

"As much as i know she's my mum,i hate her.I'm the only one who hate her while Taehyung sees her as a come and go mother.She's usually here when Soohyun is not around and she often send letters to Baekhyun and not the both of us thats why she knows that you're from Slytherin.Baekhyun told her everything about you.She also likes to be nosy of our relationship or even friendship that she restrict anyone who is from Slytherin to enter our home but its a suprised that she have a bunch of friends from Slytherin before.Anyway,want to do something fun?"Daehyun grinned in an evil way as he took out a box of nougats from his pocket.

"Taehyung and i save this for a special occasion and i think we need it now."Taehyung came in just in time when Daehyun opened the box which they both giggle at their mischevious act.

"Now he won't be that manly,isn't he?"Taehyung giggle again,placing the nougat neatly on the plate and start carrying it out to the guests.

"What are those?"

"Nosebleed nougat.Once you eat,your nose will bleed profusely.It will usually cure for one or two weeks so its not really that bad."Taehyung re-enters the kitchen,hiding behind Daehyun and Sehun. "And,one,two,three!"Just like how Daehyun explained it,Minho had already bleed,ruining his suit with his blood.

"Good one Daehyun."

"Very well done,Taehyung."They gave each other a pat and start to disperse when they heard heels clicking in the house and an angry Mr Kim voice was heard.

"You did not just sell my daughter off to that family!you have no right to do so!"

"I have the right!i'm her mother.Biological mother.And i have the right to do what's best for my daughter!"

"Don't give me the crap Elizabeth.You were never here after we moved away from that place.You ran away,marrying another man and then disappear into the thin air.Like you never exist.I have to wipe some of her memories of you.Just so she wouldn't go finding a traitor!"

"You're going to regret one day Woobin.And i will let her get married to whoever i want and that Slytherin boy won't even stand a chance!"She stomped off angrily and the slam of door could be heard as Mr Kim sighed.