It's not pink but it can keep you hand warm.

December Snow

#Its not pink but it can keep your hand warm.#

He waited for her,infront of the gates while everyone had already left to Hogsmeade.He waited until his lips almost turn blue because of the cold wind slapping its cold air to his face which he hide it under his scarf.

Soohyun is fifteen minutes late and here he is,still waiting.He can choose to leave early if he wants too but another day without Soohyun is incomplete.He loves the girl's company nowadays.He usually hate her and her annoyingly friendly smile but now he can't live without it.He can't understand why actually,he just happened to like having her around.Without him knowing,Soohyun was the stain of his perfection.The stain that threw away his facade as the boy who hates-not really-Halfbloods or even Muggleborn.

"Did you wait long?i am so sorry!unfortunately,everyone thinks its funny and decided to play a game of 'Lets hide Soohyun's clothes' game and the worst part is,i already found everything but i can't find my gloves."She said quickly as she hid her hands inside her pockets,trying to keep it warm in the best way she could. "And i can't even find the three troublemakers around or even Chanyeol or Seokjin or any of their friends.I thought that maybe if i find them,i can borrow a pair of gloves;preferred to be pink and Seokjin is just the person that i was really looking forward to be found."

Sehun shook his head as he took his glove on his left side off and gave it to her.

"Its not pink but it will keep your hand warm."He said while Soohyun looked at it confusely.

"What about the other hand?"Sehun smile as a faint blushed was seen on his face.He took her right hand and interwine his hand together with hers' placing both their hands inside his pocket.

"Warm now?"Soohyun blushed as they start walking with their hands still interwine together under inside Sehun's coat pocket.

~@~

Sehun had already make a guess that when they finally arrived at Hogsmeade,Soohyun first place that she should go to is the Honeydukes Sweetshop.It was actually famous among the Hogwarts students but not everyone likes to enter the shop,especially himself but because Soohyun is there with him,he'll go.Whatever it takes to make Soohyun put a smile on her face.

"We should get a blood-flavored lollipop and some Honeydukes dark chocolate."She said excitedly,pulling Sehun with her and not noticing the stares from the students from Hogwarts as their hands were interwine together and Sehun smiling.

Once they reached the counter to pay,Sehun quickly took out some coins from inside his pocket and paid for it,dragging Soohyun out with the chocolate and lollipop on her hand before she start protesting.

"Don't worry,its my treat today."He said as he put her hand back inside his pocket and the blood-flavored lollipop on his other hand.

The rest of the trip was filled with laughter.Yoongi would listen to everything she said,everything.Even if the story sound stupid.

"Sehun!"He turned around to see the two of his roommates were running towards him. "We were wondering if you want to have a butterbeer with us and-"Jongin looked down on the interwine hands as he look back up with a mischevious smile on his face while Tao put a smirk on his face.

"We will just,leave you both with your date."Tao giggled as he pulled Jongin with him,giggling at the couple.

"I thought they wanted to have a butterbeer with us?why are they leaving?"Soohyun asked innocently,tilting her head to one side.

"They just had an emergency so they decided to leave first.Come on,lets go."Sehun wrapped his hand-the one with the glove-around her shoulder and they start making their way to Gladrags Wizardwear as Soohyun wanted to buy something for the triplet a Christmas present.

"Do you mind trying this for me?"Soohyun asked,handing Sehun a leather jacket.Sehun put it on instantly as Soohyun took a step back to look at the jacket. "You look perfect in everything.Must be fun being you,wearing the muggles clothing and walk around elegantly with it."

"Lets try this on you."She wrapped a grey coloured scarf around him which she accidently looked him in the eyes and he happened to be watching her.

She smiled and turned around,looking for other things to buy.When she's done,she pulled Sehun to the nearest bookstore to get Taehyung a book about muggles and things he is interested in.

"I should probably buy a quill for Daehyun.He broke his yesterday."She giggled,pulling Sehun behind her.

Sehun glance across the shop as he smile and told Soohyun to wait for him here while he would just be in the opposite store.

Once he had done buying something,he came back,giving a tap on her shoulder while Soohyun turned around and smile at him.

"I bought this for you."

"For me?"She excitedly took the big white teddy bear and thanking him afterwards. "I'll call him Sugar.He reminds me of how pale your skin is and how white it is like sugar."

~@~

Soohyun and Sehun soon take a rest on the forest overlook the shrieking shack.

"Soohyun,i have something to tell you.Something important."

"Go on.."

"I..I..I'm actually wondering,if..if you want to be with me."He stammered.

Soohyun blinked her eyes innocently. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that i..i want you to be with me."He took a deep breath. "I just want you to be with me."

"Of course i'll be with you!I'm the Princess and you're my knight in shining armor,right?"Sehun was sure she misunderstood him or maybe she couldn't understand what he was saying.Maybe she thought he meant by being friends with him but its the other way round.