I get dog food.Its disgusting!

December Snow

#i get dog food.Its disgusting!#

"So are you doing anything tomorrow like going back to your home?"Soohyun asked as she sat on Slytherin's table.Its already a common thing for her to sit beside her bestfriend nowadays that even the Slytherin Prefects' or Headboy can't do anything.

The idea of going home had never crossed his mind.He never once celebrate Christmas with his family."No.I don't feel like going home.No one is going to be there anyway except for my house elves."

"Well,if you don't mind i actually wanted to ask you to..you know,follow me back to my home if you don't have any plans because i never really had a chance to bring a friend home before and i thought that i-"

"I'll go."

Anything to make you happy.

Her face brightened up as she tugged his arms and pulling him into a hug which had him awkwardly letting both of his hand to his side.He can't be hugging the girl when her brother is staring at her-Baekhyun-from across the table,right?

"Come here Platipus!"Her cat jumped up and sat on Sehun's lap.One he felt comfortable enough to sleep at. "Did you hear that?he's going to come with us!"She said as Platipus purred when she scratched his neck.

Sehun had always hate cats.Their fur,the meowing,everything!but eversince Platipus is always there whenever he is with its owner,he got used to it.He even like Platipus now that he let him sleep on his lap.

~@~

"Have you taken your belonging?"Baekhyun asked when they arrived at the Great Hall,their meeting place.Daehyun and Taehyung took a long time for them to wake up that Baekhyun had to pull them out of bed.

"Did you forget Platipus again?"Soohyun shook her head.Why would she forget to bring Platipus again when Platipus is in the Slytherin Dormitary with Sehun.That little furball had been too fond of Sehun that he made a little getaway to Slytherin's common room just to sleep with Sehun and Sehun is not even his owner.

She pointed at the Slytherin table where Sehun was playing with Platipus,flying a little feather with his wand and Platipus trying to catch it with his paws while her brother's friends come together for a little chat at the Gryffindor table.

Soohyun make her way towards Sehun who was clad in a black coat and a black scarf hiding half of his face but she could tell that he was smiling when he saw her.

"Come,let me introduce you to my brother's friends."She said,carrying Platipus in her hands as she make way towards the Gryffindor table.

"This is my brothers' friends that will be following us to our home.Say hello to Gryffindor team,Chanyeol,Himchan and Jongkook.I'm sure you know whoever is in Slytherin,Kris,Yoongi,Kai,Tao and Junhong."Sehun gave a awkward wave towards Junhong who bowed his head since Sehun is older than him.Eventhough they are in the same team,Sehun had never talked to the boy.Not once.

"From Ravenclaw,we have,Namjoon,Yixing,Jongup and Kyungsoo.And of course,last but not least,from Hufflepuff we have,Seokjin,Jimin,Joonmyun and Jongdae."She turned towards Sehun who seems like he was fascinated by the whole lot of people and everyone of them were guys.Not even one of them are girls.

"Some of them are not here but i hope you will be friends with them.They are a whole lot of awesome people,so i might think that maybe you will opened up to other people too."She smiled.One that shows her cresent shaped-like eyes.

And one that Sehun can't say no to.

~@~

"Do you guys want some?"It was Jongup who offered the Bertie Botts' bean to them.He was usually very quiet and very awkward and he seems like he wants to get out of his awkward shell when he realised the awkwardness filled the cabin.One that has only him,Soohyun,Sehun and Junhong and of course with Platipus sleeping on Sehun's lap.

"Yes please!i always have a great luck in this."She picked up a bean and chewed on it. "Cherry!i love it."

Jongup offered the Bertie botts' bean to Sehun who gladly took it with a small smile.He chewed on it and instantly his face turn red.

"Chilli powder i guess.That is very unlucky."Junhong said in a soft tone.

"You try one then,lets see what you get."Jongup said as a soft giggle can be heard from Soohyun who comfortably resting her head on Sehun's shoulder without her knowing it.

"Yuck!who invented this?this is so disgusting!"Junhong spit out the bean,face scrunching at the taste. "I get dog food.Its disgusting!Why would you buy this?"The room was soon filled with laughter and one of the noisiest cabin with them trying the beans and talking about some other things along their trips.

~@~

"We're here!"Soohyun cheered in an overly excited voice,waking the three boys from their slumber.Unfortunately they have gone tired on the train ride and fall asleep afterwards.

Soohyun excitedly carries her big teddy bear,Sugar,on her right hand with the other hand clutching onto Sehun's arms.One of her habits in being friends with him and Sehun didn't mind at all.He didn't even pulled away when the student from Slytherin gave him a disgusted glare.

Sehun had his other hand holding onto Platipus who didn't seem to want to walk on its own and like his owner,decided to cling onto him.

"Oh look Taehyunggie!its daddy!"She said to her favorite brother and waved her hands to a young man,almost like thirty with fierce looking eyes but smile as he watch his little girl walking towards him.She let go of her clutch on Sehun arms,running towards her father who gladly opened his arms wide for her. "I miss you daddy!"

"I miss you more my sweet little pumpkin pie!"He let go of the hug when he saw the three boys coming towards him. "How did you boys do?having fun at school?how about quidditch?and most importantly,did any of you boys brought back a girlfriend?"Mr Kim searched for any signs of a girl,atleast,but all of them are boys and one of them is a stranger to him.Not really a stranger,just that he knew this boy by name but never met him before.

"Mr Oh Sehun!its a pleasure to see you and seeing you tagging along to my humble home is a suprise!"

"I invited him daddy!He's my friend."Soohyun skipped her way towards Sehun and once again clutching his arms.

"Pleasure to meet you sir."

~@~

"Mr Kim,are you sure this will fit the whole lot of us?"Seokjin asked,looking at the five seater car sceptically.He is a muggle anyway and its a question to him and a few other muggles that will be following them to the Kim's house.

"You won't know until you enter!anyway,you might want to do it fast,just to keep away the muggles from seeing us entering a five seater car and there are a bunch of you here."Mr Kim went to the driver's seat and before entering,he turned to look at the boys still standing outside of the car while his daughter already made her way to the front seat.

"Come on boys!we don't have all day."Namjoon shrugged his shoulder and started to enter it followed by the others.

"See!look what i've told you.The car will fit you boys just fine."

The car was spacious.One that had many more seats and it doesn't feel like a five seater car anymore.Its like what muggles called it a limo.

~@~

"Welcome boys,to my humble home!"

The house is two stories tall with a fountain in the middle.Colourful flowers and a huge garden infront of it.The house itself is in the colour white.So inviting and so warm,unlike the Oh's Manor where the house itself is black in colour.Its no wonder why Soohyun lives like a princess in school,she was treated as one too at home with house elves helping to carry her luggage to her room and everyone greeting her politely.

"This is your room,sir.And this will be your roommate."Sehun glance at the boys behind him as the boys awkwardly wave their hands at him.

"So,i choose the bed by the window."He tried though,talking to the boys who will become his roommate for this few days.

"I'm sorry for the late introduction,my name is Kim Joonmyun.This is Do Kyungsoo,Jung Jungkook and Park Jimin."

"I know all of you.Soohyun told me everything about you guys the other day."He smile as he looked down from his window. "Say,you guys wanna take a walk around the manor?"