Afterall,not all purebloods are pureblood lovers.

December Snow

#Afterall,not all purebloods are pureblood lover.#

Sehun followed the rest of the boys taking a walk through the garden when he curiously glance at the manor nearby when heard someone giggling.

"Hey Tao,do you know them?the girls that is looking at our way.."Tao took a glance at them as the girls giggle again at him.Who wouldn't be falling head over heels with Tao anyway?he's the second best influence in the pureblood family,along with Sehun being the first and Jongin being the third.

"Oh Zaphelia Delanor,She's from Beauxbaton Academy and the Delanor's are great believer in Purebloods.You might just want to stay away from her.And that is Clarissa Flecour,her cousin.Baekhyun said she admired Taehyung for quite a long time actually but Taehyung is not interested.He is more interested in books and whatnot."Tao gave a last glance,his usual ice cold stare and start walking towards his bestfriend,Kris.

It was not long that the girls picked up the courage to make their way to the boys with their giggly self.Something the purebloods already get used to the act of being a "shy" girl.

"H-hi!"The girl whom he assumed to be Zaphelia Delanor said as the rest of the boys turn to face them.

"What do you want?"Jongin asked in his usual cold tone that he used to keep away the unwanted contact from people.

"I'm Zaphelia Delanor."

"We already know you."Tao answered in a bored tone.

"We just want to-"

"Guys!what wrong?"Jimin asked,walking back towards the tension area.

"Don't interrupt me when i'm talking,filthy mudblood."

"Don't you dare call him a mudblood!"Sehun raised his wand,trying to say a spell that might make her twirling around in the air or maybe grew pimples on her face but a certain voice stopped him from doing so.

"Stop Sehun!Its not worth it."

"Well if it isn't the princess of Kim's household.Have you done your royal duties?"Mockery was heard from her voice.

"Oh yes,I was just going to join my brother and their friends when i heard the commotion."She put on a smirk on her face,one she doesn't show often as she is more of a cheerful person, "Unfortunately for you,this person here is out of reach.And if you ask me,neither one of this boys will take a liking to you.Afterall,not all purebloods are pureblood lover,right boys?"

Delanor grunt and stomped her feet,walking away from the further embarrassement that she will be facing if ever she is still standing there.

"Come on boys!dad says dinner is ready!"