I don't play with Halfblood.

December Snow

#i don't play with Halfbloods#

It was December,a bright white snowy December.While the other kids were playing together throwing snowballs here and there,making snow angel with their family,he was there,sitting at a bench with his small feet dangling and when he let out a breath,a small white vapor leading onto the icy blue sky.The sky that seems so gloomy like himself.

He was staring blankly at the kids playing on the other side of the park.He barely had any friends to play with nor his family have time to play with him.They were too busy with the Ministry Of Magic then to worry about him.They know him for he was the new kid who scare everyone with his ghostly pale white skin and his fierce eyes that pushed everyone away from him like as if he would kill anyone who came near him.He's the new kid who is a Pureblood.

"Do you want to play with me?"A girl asked as a red shade of blush appears on her white cheeks.Her straight brown hair falls perfectly down her hips as she finished it with a headband with a ribbon on it.She was wearing a pink coat with matching pink boots and her gloves had an initial each with K and S.He saw her before,playing in the snow with another three more boys who is a triplet he guessed.

"I don't play with Halfbloods."He turned his face away from her.He didn't mean to be arrogant,its just that,he is not used to having friends and his father once told him that friends don't really stick together once they've grown old,they'll go on a separate ways.

"Oh..okay.."She said disappointedly as she turned away,dragging her feet along the pavement and went to one of the houses,knocked onto the door,and was seen hugging a boy who is the one he seen back then,one of the triplet.

The memory seems so clear to him,like it happened yesterday and the girl seems familiar.The face is not clear like how it used to be and he didn't catch the girl's name as she had already moved the next December.

He waited for her to come back.Maybe,just maybe if ever she asked him to play with her,he would.He waited for another December and the next even until he was in his sixth grade in Hogwarts.He is still waiting.

~@~

"Can anyone tell me what is the used of veritaserum?"Professor Slughorn asked as one of the boy from Gryffindor raised his hand.Sehun hated the said boy,the know-it-all,the bossy and nosy oldest of the triplet.He was okay with the rest but he hated him for some reason.

"Veritaserum is a potion that can make someone repeat what they had just said or try to dig out their secrets with just three drops."

"Very good Baekhyun!10 points to Gryffindor!"

While everyone loves that boy because of his friendly aura,Sehun hated him because he was just plain loud.He talks too loud,laugh too loud,eats too loud and everything he did makes him irritated.While Daehyun and Taehyung is not like him.Daehyun was more of a quiet type,always seen eating-his favorite hobby-and sometimes staring blankly at anything he sees.Taehyung is more of a bookworm,he loves to read books about muggleborns.And now,their little sister is here in Hogwarts,having the same friendly aura as Baekhyun that he hate.She skipped around like she own the place,act like she's a princess and most importantly,she irritates Sehun.More.