Seeing you fly makes me happy

December Snow

#Seeing you fly makes me happy#

It was just another day of Quidditch practice and of course some students are welcome to watch if they want and moreover support their favorite player,or in this case their secret crush.

Sehun had always been too focus eventhough its not a real game but not today.He can't focus on throwing the quaffle properly that he hit Junhong,the seeker and lucky enough he was fine and it all thanks to a certain girl screaming his name and showing her signature smile at him.

Kim Soohyun.

"Oh Sehun!Get your heads together and focus!"Seunghyun warned him while flying towards the said boy. "What's going on?Quidditch match is around the corner!don't go slacking around."

"Sorry,distracted."

"That girl?the one with the triplet brother?want me to silence her for you?"Sehun shooked his head and start flying further away from the girl.

~@~

"You were great on the field!"Soohyun compliment him,skipping away towards Sehun who had just changed into his robes.

"Can you just shut up?!"Soohyun blinked her eyes confusely before looking down on her feet and start walking away from Sehun.

~@~

"I told you he was bad!and you don't want to hear me!"Soohyun kept quiet.She doesn't know with what she should reply.She doesn't want anymore scolding after this by Daehyun;who just shook his head at everything Baekhyun is saying.Once her second brother opened his mouth to speak,he will never stop until tomorrow.

"Can i-can i talk to you?"Soohyun raised her head at the familiar voice,one that she hears nowadays.

"I won't allow you to talk to my sister.Never!"Baekhyun turned his head,crossing his arms across his chest.

"Stop being so childish,will you?let them talk.She's not a baby anyway,she can take good care of herself."Daehyun turned towards Taehyung who was reading his books of muggles, "I trust Taehyung here to keep an eye on the both of you.You can do that right?"Taehyung nod his head as he closed his book and start following both of them out of the Great Hall.

"I leave you to talk for now.Call me once you've done."Sehun thanked Taehyung as he walk towards a group of friends from other houses.

"I just want to say that i'm sorry for screaming at you earlier."

"No.I'm the one that is supposed to apologise for my behaviour.Its just that,seeing you fly makes me happy."Soohyun face flushed with a shade of red as she shuffled her feet.

"Just..stop distracting me when i'm having my practice or even the real game itself.Quidditch is everything to me and the same goes for your three brothers.They wouldn't want to get distracted with their surrounding when they are practicing for quidditch."

"Okay,well-look!Platipus came to say hi!"she picked up a grey coloured cat in her arms, its head as the cat purred at her touch.

"Who?"

"Platipus."

"Whose cat is this?"

"Mine."

"And you name your cat Platipus?"Sehun raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah,Taehyung showed me a picture of a platipus at the library the other day,about muggles animals and i find platipus cute,so i named him Platipus then."she smiled innocently,kissing the top of the cat's head. "Excuse him for being all short.Baekhyun found him at a tree near our house last month so i guess he inherit the shortness from Baekhyun.I did gave him some homemade pumpkin milk everyday;Daehyun said it will help him grow taller."

Sehun would listen to everything she said even if she rattled about nonsensical things because for him,she's the first person who made him feels more like himself and he didn't have to pretend when she's around him.

"Though actually i want to have a pheonix as a pet but i can't find one back at home.Which is a suprise that our home was where every wierd creatures live and they love to hang out at a forest behind our home so i thought i should have found one."She pouted. "But thats okay!because i called Chanyeol a pheonix because whenever he produces his patronas charm,its a shape of a pheonix,i mean,we all know Dumbledore is the only one who can cast a pheonix patronas charm but having Chanyeol doing it makes me feel like he is Dumbledore's nephew or something!"She smiled,still her cat on her hand before she turned to Sehun.

"What is your Patronas Charm?"

"Wolf.You?"

"A unicorn,Daehyun used to say that unicorns are very pure animals.A loving one actually."

"Say,Soohyun,do you want to go out with me?i mean,not like a date or something but just.."He didn't even get to finish his sentence as Soohyun nod her head as she her cat lovingly.

Sehun swear it was the best day of his life.