I'll go anywhere with you,because i know you're not a bad person and i trust you to protect me

December Snow

#I'll go anywhere with you,because i know you're not a bad person and i trust you to protect me.#

Soohyun skipped her way around the castle,finding new things to explore after she had a little chat with Headless Nick like always.

Humming a random tune that had been playing on her head as she waved her hands when everyone greeted her a "Good Evening,Princess!" That of course its Baekhyun to be blamed because he treat her like someone who is fragile and therefore,everyone -including Hagrid- called her Princess.

It was meant to be a joke actually,made by Taehyung's and Daehyun's friends in Gryffindor but it turned out that every other students in Hogwarts-including Slytherin,knows her title as the princess.Some envied her of course.Who wouldn't when everyone treats you like a royalty and who wouldn't want twenty-four good looking boys around her just because she have a triplet brother with friends from all the different houses,including Slytherin.And for Soohyun,it didn't mean a thing.Its just a title anyway.

"Another adventure i see?"Seokjin asked when he passed the young girl.Seokjin is a Hufflepuff Headboy,a friend of Taehyung and they have this brother and sister relationship;since Baekhyun asked every Headboy and Prefects to look after his little sister around the castle,he immediately regard her as a sister.

"Good afternoon Seokjin!I am actually.Getting kind of bored tailing Taehyung to the library.So,any interesting places to go?"she asked,almost excitedly.Seokjin is one of those who would tell her where the interesting places to go in the castle,cause almost everyday he would go around the castle for a check and Taehyung happens to be her favorite among the two and she could be seen going to the library with Taehyung.

"You know,there is this interesting Vanishing Cabinet in this seventh floor,inside the room of requirement.Don't tell anyone that i tell you this!"he put his pointy finger to his lips while the other one patting her head.

She nod her head,waving her hands at the Headboy who looked at her skipping away in excitement at the new found adventure.

~@~

"Hello again,friend!"She greeted the boy from yesterday,almost excitedly that the boy groaned at her presence.

"You again?"he grumbled while covering the Vanishing closet. "And stop calling me your friend.I am not your friend."

"Don't be silly!everyone in Hogwarts are my friend."She walked closer to the boy who looked less interested in what she's saying. "You must be Oh Sehun,a sixth year just like my brothers."

"Yeah,so?"

"You just look so young!"

"Your brothers too."

Soohyun giggled as she imagined her brothers looking like a baby in a robe, "Yeah,they are." She walked towards a bird in a cage while Sehun watched her every moves. "You're not as bad as what my brother said about you."

Sehun scoffed. "I am bad."

"Really?kill this bird then."

Sehun shooked his head as he stood up straight. "Anyway,what are you doing here,again?"

"Oh right!So,there's this Hufflepuff Headboy that said there is this Vanishing Cabinet here,so i wanna go and have an adventure."

"How old are you again?"

"Fifteen?"

"And you're still curious about everything around you?aren't you supposed to be like others fifth year student,shoving their noses into thick books and studying for OWLs?"

She giggled and shooked her head. "OWL exams are months away.I want to use this time to adventure.Besides,i don't want to go around shoving books under my nose."She started talking about how she loves to try out new things and whatnot.

"You hear me?"Sehun snapped out of his bubble and caught himself staring at her. "Are you day dreaming when i'm talking to you?am i that boring?"Sehun quickly shook his head as he clear his throat.

"What was i saying earlier?"She asked.

"Umm..that you want to try out this Vanishing Cabinet?"

"Bingo!100 points given to Sehun!"

"Great!-wait what?"Sehun's eyes comically bulge out of the socket when he heard what she was saying. "You can't go in there!who knows what might happened!i don't want to be the one who killed the Kim's precious Princess!"

She giggled before she said the last few words that made Sehun heart flipped. "I'm not going to go alone,you're going to accompany me."She smiled before continuing, "I'll go anywhere with you,because i know you are not a bad person and i trust you to protect me.Since i'm the Princess,you can be my knight in shining armor."