Because not everyone in Slytherin is bad as him!

December Snow

#Because not everyone in Slytherin is as bad as him!#

"What are you doing?"Sehun jumped at the voice behind him,thinking that the voice belongs to one of the professors or prefects but it belongs to one of the Gryffindor student and one of the most person he wants to avoid;Kim Soohyun.

"Are every Gryffindor kids this nosy?"he asked in an annoyed tone,quickly covering the Vanishing Cabinet with its cloak.

"Well,not really.I was just looking for something that i saw you here.I'm-"

"I know who you are.You're just like your triplet brother.So nosy and annoying.I guess every mudbloods are the same."

"Hey!thats very rude!We are halfblood;for your information."

"Yeah whatever.Get out of here before i kill you."Sehun threatened but the girl shrugged her shoulder before waving her hands saying "We will meet again!" As she skipped her way down the stairs to the Great Hall since its dinner time.

~@~

"Where have you been?"Baekhyun scowled.He,of course is very protective of his little sister.Everyone knows how he only cares about her and not the other two since they are both males and can take good care of themselves.Unlike his little sister who talks to every stranger she met and accepting anything they give.

"I've been walking around the castle.Like usual."She glance at the other two brother and sighed. "Can both of you stop eating?you might go around vomiting on the Gryffindor's rugs at midnight!"

"We won't!"Both of them answered at the same time as she shook her head at them.

"Anyway,back to me!"She turned to look at Baekhyun again,ready for him to lecture her about how dangerous it will be if she's lurking around the castle alone and how other students might tried to poison her again if it wasn't for Daehyun who stopped her from eating a muffin she found floating.

"Oh don't worry about me!"She waved her hands at him while looking around the entrance to the Great Hall for her new friend she found when she walked by the weird looking closet or something awhile ago.

"Oh look Baekhyun!thats the new friend i made when i was on my way here!"She grinned at the boy walking behind Chanyeol-Baekhyun bestfriend-waving her hands in a friendly manner while the boy scoffed at her.

"You did NOT just made a friend whom is in Slytherin!they're bad witches and wizards,very bad!"

Chanyeol sighed contently as he said in a dreamy tone, "Let them be Baek,young love.."

Baekhyun hit the back of Chanyeol's head with Taehyung super thick book which he had been reading on eversince he had stopped eating. "Its not young love,you idiot!"He turned back to Soohyun who is looking at the boy eating alone. "Listen!whatever it is,i won't want you to go near that boy again!he's bad news,you hear me?"

"Leave her alone hyung,she sixteen!"Taehyung said with his mouth full of pastries.

"She's fifteen,dimbo!"

"Same thing!"Taehyung answered in an annoyed manner.

"Yeah,you guys have friends who is from Slytherin anyway.So why was i not allowed to have one?"

"Because not everyone in Slytherin is bad as him!"Baekhyun protested while rubbing his temple.

"Exactly!Not everyone in Slytherin are bad."

"Wait till mum hear about this!She going to go balistic when she hears her only daughter is friends with a Slytherin boy."

"Mum's dead Baekhyun."Baekhyun instantly shut his mouth as he looked at his two brother who had been staring at her looking down on her empty plate.

"Look what have you done!she's upset,dimwit!"Daehyun scowled angrily.

"Hey,i'm older than you!"

"Only by a minute!"

"Shut up boys!"she quickly stood up,wiping some tears on her face and start walking out of the great hall.