Is this really the end!?

Love at First Sight

Seung Hyun's P.O.V

I knocked on Ji Yong's and Daesung's hause door but noone anwswered. Doors weren't locked so I walked in. I heard someone crying.

I walked upstairs and saw Daesung crying on bed.

''Daesung what's wrong?''

''Tell me one thing Did Ji Yong cheat on me with you or not?'' I was socked. He thinks that Ji Yong cheated on him? He would never do that! When Ji Yong moved here and I found him I asked him can we start over but he said that he Loves Daesung! Yes we were Dating but we aren't anymore!

''No he didn't! I swear! But what's wrong?''

''Someone sent me pictures of you and Ji Yong kissing! Me and Ji had a fight and we broke up. Ji Said that we have been fighting for a long time that this has been the 3rd fight this week and that maybe means we aren't meant to be! I said I guess and he said have a good life and left!'' Daesung said crying.

''I guess Ji Yong haven't told you that before I moved here and he moved here we knew eachother! We were dating for 3 or 3 and a half monts, I think but we never got to serious!''

''So he didn't cheat?'' Daesung  asked. He stopped crying fro some time.

''He didn't cheat on you with me or anyone else! He loves you, only you!'' I said and Daesung started crying again!

''How do you know he loves me?''

''Cuz 5 nights after he moved here I asked him can we get back together but he said he loves you! Even Now when we did GD&TOP promoshions 2 years ago the only thing he was thinking about when He was in the studio was what Daesung is doing and I had to tell him think abaoug work!''

''Did that really happen?'' He asked

''Yes! It happened!''

''Thanks!''

''Your welcome and talk with Ji Yong! Get him back. Ok?''

''Yes!''

 

Young Bae's P.O.V

''Were am I'' Ji yong asked hangover

''Your at my hause''

''What happened?'' He asked. He was really hangover!

''You and Daesung had a fight and you broke up! Then You got drunk and I picked you up from a club were you drinked 17 shots 4 beers 3 martinis and 2 morehitos!''

''What!'' He screamed.

''Yes. You betther get dressed and go to airoport or you will miss your plane to Japan.''

''I can't go to Japan like nothing happened!'' I won't be back for 2 monts!''

''So what do you want to do?''

''I don't Know!''

''You need to find Daesung and talk to him.''

''What will I tell him? I am sorry for cheating on you? He think I cheated but I didn't!''

''Did he tell you that he think you cheated on him?''

''When I asked him if he reallt thins that I cheated he said I don't know!''

''Ji man you know that you didn't cheat! You were dating Seung Hyun long time ago! You just need to tell him that!''

''Are you sure it will work?''

''Definetly. I will talke you to your hause! He probably will still be there!''

''Thanks''

''No problem.''

 

Ji Yong's P.O.V

Young Bae took me home. Daesung's car still was there wich probably means He's still is here. Young Bae drived away. I walked inside. And found a note.

'Hey I told Daesung everything about us and he thanked me! Go get him back!'

                                                                  Seung Hyun

 

I smiled.

I walked upstairs and found Daesung sleeping hugging a Doraemon Plushie I remember I gave him on our 1 year anniversery. I got into bed and Hugged him from behind!

''I am sorry Dae! I am sorry for not telling you! I am sorry for walking away from you!''

*********************

Hey guys I had more time so I wrote anotherone! See you tomorrow!!!

Vika