Will You forgive me? Part 2

Love at First Sight

Dae's POV

It has been two hour since we wen't to sleep. I whanted to check if  Ji Yong was sleeping.  Sudenly he started talking.

''I know you probably are sleeping and don't hear this but Thank you Dae for helping me even after what I did to you! You don't have to do it but you still do it. Why can't i just die? You will find another peron to be with together and be happy. But I will watch down on you from heaven. Cuz It won't hurt my heart watching you form there right? Cuz up there No one can feel pain right? I wish I could change things but I know I can't! Why was I jealous when you didn't answer my calls? Why was I so Stupid? I still Have Yongie but he will remind me of you so much! I love him cuz he is my son but my love for you is difrent! Because of You I believed that I can make my dreams come true and I did! I became a rapper but I know I wouldn't have done it without you! You where next to me all the way there. Without You I feel something is missing. I don't feel complete without you! I never whanted to hurt you! I always thought I won't hurt you no mather what! Like it wan't enought that I cheated on you but I hurted you even more cuz I was distan form you! I never would want to be distant from you cuz I really really love you. I love you more then everything in this world! It was that just blame was killing me. I didn't dare to even kiss you cuz I was ashamed of what I did! I still don't dare to kiss you even if I really want to!'' He turned to his pillow and cried in it. I can't! I just can't! I need to forgive him! I care about him! and I really do love him! I picked him up in my arms and hugged him. For some time he didn't know what was going on untill I spoke up.

''Don't you ever dare to think about death ever again! I will  need time to forgive you! But I will do my best to forgive you cuz I really do care about you! No mather how much I have hate for what you did I still care about you! Forgiving you full might take a month maybe longer but I will forgive you!''

Ji Yong's POV

I don't deserve it! I really don't!

''Dae I promise I will do whatever it takes to make you forgive me! And I am really sorry!'' I cried on his chest. His shirt was all in my tears.

'' I know you are sorry! I can now say I forgive you but I need time to accept it as I said! Don't cry! I almost started crying last night cuz of the talk you did!'' he said. Did he hear me last night? I was socked.

''How much did you hear?''

''From Are you sleeping Till you crying in my neck!''

''Dae I love you!. You don't need to say it back cuz I know you need time. I just need to make sure you know I really love you!''

''I know you love me!'' He said/ I loked up in his eyes. I whanted to kiss him but I didn't dare to do that!

'''I know you want to do it. You can do it anytime you want. I won't stop you! Kiss Me Ji Yong''He knew what I was thinking of. I kissed him. God I missed his lips atcually kissing me back. Lat night I did kiss him but he was sleeping so he didn't kiss me back. We kissed for some time. He hugged me again and we laid back on the bed. He covered us with the blanked. I was sleeping on his chest.

''I really missed us beeing in bed like this'' I said and kissed him again. I am the luckiest man in the world!

***

I woke up. I think I only slept only for 4 hours. Me And Dae where talking cuddling and kising all night long.

''Dae get up it''s 11 am!'' I said waiking Dae up.

''Why!?'' He said grumpy.

''Cuz I want to see Yongie''

''No Ji Yong.. Your leg! You ned to rest!''

''Please!'' I skowed him my puppy eyes

''Oh don't you dare!'' He said. I made them biggger.

''Oh ok! You won! seriously why can you get everyhting form me with those eyes! But Just to see him! He will still stay at your mom''s atlest for a week and no walking around you mom's hause!''

''Ok! I promise!'' I said

''I will go to have a shower now! I will be right back!'' He gave me a kiss and walked to the bathroom.

A/N Hello! I hope you like it! I will try to update tomorrow but I don't know if I can cuz I still don't know what's gonna happen next. But untill chritmas break is over I will try o do untill atleaset chapret 20! See you!

Vika :)