He Is Already So Cormftable!

Love at First Sight

I woke up from a text.

From: Dae

'Sorry to wake you up (If I did) Get ready I will whait for you next to my hause (Since I don't know wich hause you live in) in 20 min!'

I was suprised. I texted him back

To:Dae

'Don't be sorry for waking me up! Good that you did cuz I would be late for school. Be there in little more then 20 min!'

I Got in shower and got dressed, Styled my hair, Feeded my dog. The walked of to Daesung's Hause I saw him standing and whaiting for me.

''Hi'' I said

''Hey''He said smiling like always.

''So what did you wan?'' I asked him

''Nothing just thought we could go to starbucks and then to school'' he said

''Ok'' I said and we started walking to starbucks.

''So How was your sleep?'' He asked

''It was amazing I even didn't hear my alarm clock. I am suprised I even Hear the text to texted me!''

''That's good.''

''And how was your sleep?'' I asked

''Good!''

''Ok then.''

We got our drinks and walked to school.

''So did you ask your parents about tonight and the weekend?''

''Yes I can go I just need to do homework today so I can go''

''Yes!'' I said excited

''You sound excited'' he said smirking

''Yes I am!''

''Why are you so excited?'' He asked

''Cuz I will get to know you more and I have a present for you.''

''Ji you didn't have to do that!''

''I know but I wanted to!''

Daesung looked around and then kissed my cheek. I swear I am the happiest person alive right now!!!

We got to school right in time.

***

Classes were finally over and I took Daesung home

''Hey so I will do my homework and text you?'' He asked

''Yes See you later'' I said and Daesung walked inside. I got Home and gor ready tonight. Go I hope he likes the present!!!!

After 2 hours I had a text and I know from who it was emedeetly.

From: Dae

'I am done with homework. I will be ready in 10 minutes.''

To: Dae

'I am going'

I walked to Daesung's hause. He was waiting outside.

''Hey You ready?'' I asked

''Yes.''

We walked to my hause.

''So this is were I live.'' I said

''Cool place!''

''Inside is much betther!''

We walked inside and I showed him around then we walked outside.

''Ireally like this place.'' Daesung said

''Yeah it's cool place. Bute pool is the best!''

''If you say so''

***

We were having a barbecue. I walked inside without Daesung noticing it. I took cream and put in on my hand a carefully walked outside. I sneeked up on Daesung and smaked him in the face!

''Got you1'' I said laughing

''How dare ypou! Youu will pay!'' He said and started walking towards me. He picked me up. I tried to iscape but I couldn't.

''Daesung what are you doinjg?'' He was waling towards the pool

''Daesung don't do it!''

He let go of me and I was falling in the pool but I pulled him to fall in with me. We both started laughing histarecly. I swimmed closer to him and hugged him.

''Sorry I did it for fun'' I said

''Yeah it was!'' He said and laughed.

We got out of the pool and changed clothes.

***

It's 3 a.m already I thought.Me and Daesung have been cuddling here for some time now.

''I will be right back.'' I said and runned upstairs take the gift I got for Daesung. It was a gold bracelet. I got backstairs.

''I told you I have a present for you right, so here it is.'' I said and gave him the bracelet.

''OMG Ji Yong I can't accept this!'' He said suprised.

''No Daesung it's for you! I have it to see..'' I said him and showed him my hand. I took his bracelet and putted it on on his hand.

''You see Now we have maching bracelets'' I said.

''Thanks you.'' He said and kissed me. OMG! He kissed me!

''Your welcome!''

''Ok we should go to sleep!''

''Yeah you are right. Go to shower but were do you want to sleep? Guest room or in my bed?'' I asked

''Ji yong I thought that we are together so ofcourse your bed.'' He said

''Ok.''

We went to showers. Daesung first the I.

''Daesung can I ask you to do something?'' I asked Daesung.

''Yeah sure what is it?''

''Uhmm... Could you Please take off your shirt?'' I asked shly

''Don't be shy Ji. Ofcourse I will do it.'' He said and Took off his shirt. I was amazed! How and 19 year old have such a good figure?

''Thanks'' I said

''But now you take off your shirt!'' He said and I was suprised

''What?!''

''I took off my shirt so take off your shirt.''

''Ok but don't be that excited cuz I am nothinging compared to you!'' I said and took off my shirt

''I told you!''

''Don't be shy Ji. It's not bad! Now let's go to sleep.'' He said. I got in bed and cuddled up to him.

''Goodnight!'' He said

''Goodnight'' I said and he kissed my forhead.

I falled alseep thinkin how can we turn into lovers In such a little time! He is already so cormftable.

****************************

Hi everyone! I hope you liked this chapter and I hope it wasn't too fast!!! Tomorrow I might not update cuz Mu grandfathers Sister Is driving over from another city. I hope you understand!

Bye!!!

Vika