Secrets!

Love at First Sight

I can't believe this! I recieved an e - mail from a anon were there was pictures of Ji Yong and Seung Hyun kissing. He cheated on me!!!

I heard a scream

''Dae I'm Home.'' It was Ji Yong.I didn't respond. I am mad on him!

 

Ji Yong's P.O.V

I couldn't whait to spend time with him cuz I will leave tomorrow for my my tour early. I have to go to a fashion show.

I checked downstairs and then went upstairs and found Dae in our bedroom.

''There you are babe.''

''Hi.'' He said wierdly. What's wrong?

''Dae what's wrong?''  I asked.

''Nothing.'' He said but I knew he lied

''Dae don't lie!''

''I'm not.'' He still lied. I saw laptop next to him and there was  some kind of pictures. He saw that I saw that he has laptop next to him and closed it.

''Dae what are those pictures?''

''It's nothing my friend sent them to me.''

I walked next to him and tried to take the laptop from him and I succeded. I opened it up and saw the photos.

''Dae were did you get these pictures?''

''Someone sent them to me.''

I deleted the e - mail.

''What are you doing?''

''I deleted the pictures.''

''Ji Yong did you cheat on me?'' When I heard that question I almost goed crazy.

''Do you really think I would cheat on you?'' I asked him

''Yes'' he said thinking before saying it.

''I didn't cheat on you I swear! I would never cheat on you! I love you!''

''Then what are these photos?'' He screamed

''I will explain but please say that you believe I didn't cheat!''

''I can't Ji!''

''So you really think I would cheat on you?''

''I don't know what to think!!! I just saw a photo of my bofriend kissing a man that was the only one who hated me in school and now I am in a band with him!!! What do you except me to think?'' He screamed

''So you don't trust me? You think I would cheat on you?!?! I can't believe this!'' I screamed

''You don't get to be pissed off on me I get to be pissed off on you'' He screamed

''Oh Ok so now blaming it all on me!'' I screamed back

''I didn't say that!'' He screamed.

''Well It looked like you did!'' I screamed.

''No I didn't!''

''Ok I am done with this all! I can't take it! We have been fighting a lot lately! This has been the 3rd fight this week! Maybe that means we should call it quit???'' I screamed without thinking.

''I guess so!!!!!''he screamed back.

''Bye! Have a nice life!!!'' I screamed and left!

I got drunk and called Young Bae to pick me up.

 

Daesung's P.O.V

I can't believe this just happened! I starred crying and falled on bed.

**************************************

Hey people! Sorry for not uploading last night I didn't have time but here you go! And sorry for ending it in a a drama. Let's see what happens next!!! :)

Bye

Vika.