Explaining to the parents

Love at First Sight

We ate breakfast. I took Ji Yong Upstairs and helped him to get dressed. Then I got dressed myself.I I picked Ji Yong up again and took him to the car. We drived to Ji Yong's parents hause. Ji Yong's sister was outside next to her car. She saw my car and smiled. I parked. 
"Daesung! I haven't seen you in ages!" She hugged me.
"Hi Dami!"
"Ji Yong why aren't you get out of the car?" She was suprised
"sossry sis. I can't I sprained my annkle yesterday and I had a surgery."
" oh little brother!" She shook her head.
" open the door into the hause please." I said Dami.
"Sure." She said and walked to open the door.
"Come here Ji Yong" I saidhe warped his arms around. My neck and I picked him up. We goed inside the hause.
"Daddy! Oppa!" Yongie screamed and run to us.
"Yongie hey" I said. 
"What happaned with you daddy?" Yongie aksked. I put Ji Yong Down on the sofa.
"Well Dae can you help me please?"
"He falled of the bed and hit his arm and sprained his ankle so he had a surgery."
"Btw Yongie were is my kiss?" I asked.
I got on my knees and showed my cheek.
He gave me a kiss and hugged me.
"here you go Oppa."
Everyone laughed.
"Thank you."
Then Yongie got up in Ji Yong's arms.
" Daddy be more careful!" Yongie said and gave a kiss to him to the hwraped his tiny arms around Ji Yongs neck.
"Are you going to take Yongie home with you?" Ji Yong's momaksed. 
"Sadly no cuz I need to take care of Ji Yong. He can't even walk. I probably will drive here next week to pick him up."
"ok sure."
"Yongie can you please go play with Dami? We need to talk with your grandmother!"
"ok Oppa." Yongie said and gave a hug to Ji Yong and then me.
"so Ji Yong care to explain what really happaned?" Ji Yong's mom asked and sat down on a chair next to where we where sitting.
"mom I can't. Ji Yong said." I sawtears.in Ji Yong's eyes. I warped my arms around him and he hugged me.
"Ji Yong I promised her we will explain her what happaned."
"I can't!" He cried in my arms.
"I am here for you don't worry!"
"mom I... I cheated on Daesung with a women 1 month ago."
"oh dear!" She said suprised.
"he got to know and he told me we where done. Then the same night I cut myself and he found me. Then I guess he called you to pick Yongie up. And his sister to take care of the cuts. When he came back to the bathroom I was cutting myself again and he slapped me. He screamed on me askind do I really want it to hurt? I said yes ans them he said fine if you want it so bad and started punching me. Well the same night I falled of bed and I sprained my ankle. And last night I begged him for forgivenes. He said he forgives me but he needs time to accept it."
"son what you did is bad but I am happy that you are fine. Thank you Daesung for still forgiving him after what happaned."
"I did it cuz I still love him" I said.
"You Do?" I asked suprised.
"I do. I hate what you did but I don't hate you.!" He said and I kissed him.
"I love you to!" I said.
"So the wedding is still happening on the 5th aipril right?" My mom asked. I looked at Daesung.
" Well I know he loves me and even if I need time to accept what he did at the end I still know I will stay with him for the rest of my life so yes" he said.
"Then that's good!" My mom said
"Stay for lunch! Yongie misses you. Play with him untill then." My mom said
"yes. We will" 
"And Ji Yong talk with you sister! She has a lot to tell you! I will go get them."
"ok."I said. And my mom left.
"See Ji Yong it wasn't that bad."
"Do you mean the part about staying with me forever?" I asked.
"Ofcourse I do Jingyo!" He said. He called me in my nickname. Yes. I am getting closer
"I love you!" I said. I kissed him and hugged him. We where hugging when we heard someone speak up.
"Daddy, Oppa but what about me?" Yongie asked. We looked up at him.
"oh come here" Dae said and picked Yongie up. He put Yongie between us.
"I love both of you. I really do!" I said and hugged them. I kissed Yongies head and then I kissed Daesung.
"We love you to daddy! right oppa?" Yongie asked looking at Dae.
"Yes we do. "
"Yongie where is my sister" I asked.
"She goed somewhere with grandma."
"Can you please go find her? Your grandmother said that I need to talk to her."
"sure daddy" he said and goed to look for Dami.
My dad came in the room.
"Son what happaned with you?" He asked socked seeing me.
"I can't explain. I barley explained it to mom!"
"Ji Yong I am here remeber?" Daesung said and took my hand.
I explained everything to my dad. he told me that this made us stronger as a couple. It usually daoes and that everybody makes mistakes in a relationship.

***

"Sis mom told me I need to talk to you cuz you have a lot to tell me!"
"yes yes I do! And I need your help."
"can you attend something on 2 april?"
"sis I am getting married that week. We are flying to america the next morning!" I said suprised.
"I know but it's just for few hour and I hope Dae, Yongie and the rest of the band can attend it to. Cuz it's important to me!"
"Go on don't veep me whaiting tell me waht is it!!! If it's important to you I know it's important for me to so what is it?"
"I am opening my own clothing shop!"
"OMG sis that'd amazing. I will definetly go and I will make everyone form YG company to come!" I said happy for my sister.
"Thanks you little brother!"
"Your welcome! Come here I wan't to give you a hug!" I said. She came closer and I gave her a hug.
"Daesung!" I screamed. 
"What? He answered seconds later.
"Dami is opening a clothing soph on 2 april! She want's us to be there!"
"I am happy for you Dami!" He said and gave her a hug.
"but Ji Yong whant about our wedding?" He asked
"it's just for few hours at 2 april. It's going to be at evening right so we can attend it then go home and give Yongie To Taeyang and Sandara or TOP and Bom so we can spend the night together and the next day morning meet them in the airoport."
"ok sounds like a plan!!!" I said.
"we will be there!" daesung said and looking at Dami smiling.
"that's great!"
*** 
Dae's POV
I was looking at Ji Yong and Yongie from apart. Yongie was sitting in Ji Yong's lap and playing with Ji. They were laughing. Ji Yong is a good father. He is spoiling Yongie with gifts. Christmas is next week and for christmass Ji Yong got Yongie a train set what is big as Yongies room. It's really big. He has planed out everything. In our hause one guest room will turn into a train room where he and Yongie can spend time playing there when Ji Yong has time. I felt I felt tear fall down my face. And then another one. Ji Yong saw me.
"Yongie go play with my sister for a while.
I need to talk with your Oppa."
"ok. But promise you won't cry and you won't make Oppa cry."
"I promise." He said. Yongie ran off.
"Dae are you crying because of me? Of what I did?" He asked worried.

Ji Yong's POV
"No!" He said sitting next to me.
"Why then?" I asked worried.
"I was just looking at you and Yongie. It made me realize how much I need you in my life cuz without you I can't do anything" Dae said.
"Dae! I am not that perfect."
"For me you are perfect!" He said. I cleaned of his tears from his cheeks.
"Thank you Dae" I said and kissed him then he hugged me.
"I love you to!" He said.
"Daddy you promised you won't make Oppa cry!" Yongie showed up and said to me angrily.
"Yongie he didn't make me cry I make me cry myself!"
"why Oppa? Did you hurt yourself?"
"no everything is fine!"
"Grandmother told me to tell you to go to the kitchen the lunch is ready!"
"let's go then! Go eat Yongie I will take Daddy there in a minute. Yongie ran of to the kitchen.
"Come here you big baby." Dae said. I wraped my arms around his neck. And he picked me up. He started taking me to the kitchen. I kissed him and hugged him tighter.
"You are my official teddy bear now!" I said and he smiled 
"what do you mean?" He asked
"it means If I want a hug I need to hug you!"
"sounds good." He said and put me down on the kitchen table. We ate lunch all together. It was nice. I have missed this!