Thank you for everything!

Love at First Sight

Ji Yong's P.O.V

Ever since Daesung is pregnat All I have from him is the biggest drama queen ever!!!!!! When he wants something I have to get it for him in 10 minutes or I will be bashed saying that I am the worst boyfriend ever!. T.O.P told me that that happens when someone is pregnat. He calles it the queen symdrom! And If I don't say that I love him atleast 10 times a day he will start talking about how much I don't love him and that he is fat and stuf like that. For a person who is the father of the child it's hard to take it! And we haven't kissed for 8 months more wich feels like millions of years!

***

I was sitting in my reacording studio and recording a song when I had a call. It was Chaerin.

''Hello'' I said

''Ji Yong come to the hospital emedietly! Daesung is giving birth to your child!''

''Whait it was supposed to happen after two weeks!''

''I know but it's now so get here quik!''

''Be there in 5 minutes!'' I Said and hunged up. I took my car keys and drived to the hospital.

I ran in the there.

''Daesung! Were is Kang Daesung????''

''Who are you to him?''

''He is giving birth to my child!''

''Okay room 888. 8 floor. Go up with the evelator and then turn to the left. there room will be there!''

''Thanks'' I said running to the evelator. I did as she said. Oh floor 8 and room 888 my luch numbers!  It betther be lucky!

I ran in the room.

''Finally Ji Yong'' Chaerin said.

I heard Daesung scream ''Ji Yong'' in pain. I ran to him.

''I am here Dae I am here'' I said and took his hand.

''Doctor will he be ok?'' I asked

''Yes he will be fine'' doctor said and started doing what he has to do.

I looked at Dae. He was in big pain.

''I wish I could take half the pain to me so it doesen't hurt you that much!''

Daesung looked at me with a smile.

''Ji Yong it's okay! You don't need to worry! If you realy want to help me then do a freestyle rap for me!''

''A rap?'' I w as a little bit suprised.

''Yes!'' He said so I did

Suddenly I heard a baby cry and I stopped my rap and looked at Dae with teary eyes!

''Oh dammit! I promised myself I wouldn't cry!''

I Looked up and I saw a nurse holding my baby.

''Congrats It's a boy!!!" Doctor said They cleaned him and gave him to Chaerin.

''Hey baby I am your aunt!'' She said and gave the baby to Dae.

''Hey little I am your dad number one!" Daesung said and kissed baby's forhead.

''Can... Can.. I hold him?'' I asked.

''Of course silly! He is your son to.'' Dae said and carefully gave me our son.

I looked at our boy then at Daesung and our boy again.

''He has your eye's and nose but the rest of him looks like me''

''Hey I am your other dad!'' I said to the baby.

The baby raised his hand and touched my nose and smiled at me!

''He smiled at me and touched my nose!'' I said tearing up again.

Daesung put his hand on my shoulder and smiled. Then the nurse came in the room again.

''Ok we need to check him..'' The nurse said and took our son.

''Ok.'' I said.

''Oh and how will you name your baby?'' She asked

I looked at Daesung.

''Ji Yong Kwon Jr.''

''Really?'' I looked at Dae suprised.

''Yes! Definely!''  Dae said.

''Ok then"Nurse said and smiled. Then left.

''Ok I will come by tomorrow to see how you all are doing!''

''Yeah Ok sis.'' Dae said and Chaerin left.

''Ok I will see you later. Love you!'' I said

''Yeah. I love you to Ji'' He said and I kissed him for the first time in 8 and a half months. It was nice. When I left I called  my mom and Dad. I told them everything. then My sister Minzy called me.

''Hey brother. Whole agency already knows about Ji Yong Jr. Cuz Chaerin told them. ''Noo It wasn't me it was Minzy!'' I heard Chaerin scream in the background.

''Minzy!''

''Sorry I couldn't hold it in!''

''Ok.''

''Congrats Ji!''

''Thanks''

''Your welcome. Bye!'' She said and we hung up.

I saw doctor coming my way. Mr Kwon you can go see Kang Daesung.He is sleeping but he will wake up soon. Your baby is sleeping to. We checked him and he is healthy. You will see him again tomorrow. And congrats again!''

''Thank you doctor.'' I said and walked to Daesung's room. I  sat next to his bed. After a  hour or so he woke up.

''Hey. How are you feeling?'' I  asked him and kissed his hand

''I am ok. How's our baby?''

''Doctor told me an hour ago that he is healthy and we could see him again tomorrow.''

''Then it's ok.''

''What time it is?'' He asked.

I looked at my watch.

''It's 24:58 a.m'' I said.

''You shouls go home to sleep''

''I am staying here. I won't go anywhere. I won't leave you alone!''

''Then come here next to me. I see that your tired and It's really late.'' He said. I got intom bed and cuddled up to him.

''Dae thank you for loving me and thank you for our baby boy! I love you!''

''Your welcome Ji. I Love you to! my big teddy bear'' He kissed me and hugged me.

We falled asleep.

************

Hey everyone! I hope you like the new chapter.  Se you next week.

On another news!!!!

I am working on a new fanfic. I hope you will like it. It will be here maybe next week I don't promise anything. But don't worry I will still upload this story every week!

Have a nice week!

Vika!!!!