The past!

Love at First Sight

I can't believe that even after 3 years he still loves me and we are still together!  I love my life! I live with Daesung. I am a leader of a band and people loves us! Dreams come true if you fight for them and go for them! Daesung didn't have an easy life since I came in his life but he choosed to stay with me and live without his family. I am not suprised he did though cuz ever since his family throwed him out of they're hause well his dad to be exact he lived his dream together with me. The only person he is talkig still from his familly is his sister Minzy. His dad throwed him out of the hause cuz  he got to know that he loves me wich means he is gay and that he want to be a singer.

*FLASHBACK*

I was ready to go to sleep when I heard a door bell ringing.  Who could be there so late at night? I thought. I opened the door and what I saw...?

''Daesung!'' I said socked. He just runned and hugged me. He was crying. I hugged him back. I took him to my sofa.

''What's wrong Dae?'' I asked him

''My dad... He ... he throwed me out of the hause cuz he got to know that I love you and that I want to be a sinegr!'' he said and I can feel him hugging me tighter.

''Shhh it's ok Daesung we will figure something out!'''I comforted him.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

When that happen his parents weren't there for him but I was. When he goed though training to become a singer they weren't there for him but I was and when he became popular his parents wanted him back and they were there but he wasn't there for them! He was here fro me. I love him with all my heart and that will never change! When me and Daesung joined YG it was a dream come true. That day I found my Bestie Taeyang joining YG too. We know eacother ever since we were 6 years old! Seungri is a good dancer. His voice isn't perfect but he is good, and Seung Hyun well you remember him right!? Yes he's the same guy what was going in mine and Daesung's school! He atcually is a good guy and his rapping is amazinng!

While I was remebering the past someone kissed me. I knew who it was from the kiss.

'What are you tinking about?'' Dae asked me.

''Nothing just about our past.''

''Why suddenly you are thinking about past?'' Dae asked and sat next to me cuddling up to me.

''I don't know.'' I said hugging him.

Then Taeyang walked in.

''I am sorry to interupt but concert starts in 5 minutes so let's go!''

''Be right there'' I said and Taeyang left

''Let's go'' Dae said and gstarted walking away when I stopped him.

''Hey but how about my good luck kiss?'' I asked

''Oh I forgot.'' He said and kissed me.

''Thank you!'' I said and we goed up to the stage.

*************

Hello everyone. I know it's not long it's only with 526 words but it's betther then nothing I guess. And Sorry for the plot twist but I was getting out of ideas so I  made a plot twist. I hoped you liked it and Thank you for the support!  I will upload again tomorrow.

Bye!

Vika