Love at First Sight.

Love at First Sight

Ji Yong got another room for Yongie that was conected to our hotel room. He put Yongie to sleep and then changed into shorts and cuddled up to me under the covers.

''Did Yongie fall asleep?'' I asked

''Yeah. Pretty fast atcually cuz he was tired from all the attention cuz it was his birthday and then the concert!''

''Yes.''

''And guess what he told me?'' He asked smirking

''What?'' I asked shocked

''He told me you were sleeping on my bed side and that you were sleeping with my Official YG teddy bear!''

''No I didn't! I didn't even miss you!' 'I lied

''yeah right.'' He said and got up. He found his phone got back in bed.

''So how will you explain this???'' He asked me showing a picture. It was me sleeping in bed with His bear and sleeping on his side of the bed.

''.'' I said hiding my head into the pillow embaressed.

''Oh baby don't be embaressed! I love you even more now! It's atcually really cute.''

''Yeah right!''

''I atcually have a guilty plesure that i need to make!''

''What?'' I asked really curious

''Well I kinda do the same!'' He said and showed me my Official Teddy. I started laughing histericly. He joined me. After we stopped laughing he hugged me.

''I missed you like crazy!'' I said. ''And I guess the photo proved it!!''

''Yeah it did. I also missed you! As you can see'' He said and pulled up my teddy.

''Yeah.'' I said. I do love him. I really do. I kissed him. 

''So our wedding is in two weeks how you feel about it?''

''I can't whait. I really whanna call you my husband already! You?''

''Yeah me to.'' I said and kissed his forhead.

''Let's go to sleep.'' I said. So we did.

 

 

*WEDDING DAY*

 

Ji Yong's POV

 

''God why am I so worried??'''I asked 

''Ji calm down Dae loves you! It will be fine!'' Young Bae said.

''Young Bae is right. Dae loves you! Why are you worried?'' Seungri said

''I don't know! What if he say's No or even worse! What if he dosen't even show up???'' I said nervous.

''Calm down! Breathe! It's going to be fine! You worry to much! It's only Daesung! You know the man for 8 years!'' Seugri said.

''Your right!'' I said. There was a knock on the door and Seung Hyun and and BOM came in with Seung Hyun holdingvYongie in his arms.''

''Daddy!!!!'' Yongie said and jupmed out of his uncles arms and running into mine. I picked him up.

''Hey big boy!'' I said smiling

''HI! Is everyhing ok?'' Seung Hyun asked.

''Yes.'' I said.

''No it's not! He is missrable! He is really worried that Daesung won't even show up!'' Young Bae said

''Ji it's going to be fine!'' Seung Hyun said and Bom agreed.

''I know I know!!!'' I said. There was another knock on the door and Dara, Chaerin, Minzy and my sister Dami came in.

''Ji Yong Oppa!!!''  Chaerin said happily and came over to hug me.

''Hey'' I said and hugged her back! She gave Yongie a kiss on the forhead.

''Hey what about me???'' Young Bae said jealous. 

''Oh don't be jealous'' She said and gave him a kiss. Everyone laughed. My sister also came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

''I am proud of you Little brother!''

''Thank you.'' I said. Minzy came over higged me and kissed my cheek. Then i let her go and she goed over and gave Seungri a kiss.

''So everyone! Let's go see Daesung.'' Chaerin said and everyone including me started walking to the door.

''Not you mister!'' Minzy said and everyone laughed including me.

'''Yongie do you want to see your oppa?'' I asked.

''Can you please whait outside?'' Yongie asked everyone. '' I want to say something to my daddy first.'' Oh he is so polite I am so proud of him.

''Ok.'' everyone agreed so they walked out of the room.

''So what is it big boy?'' I asked

''I am happy for you and Oppa! I love you daddy!'' He said and a tear rolled down my face.

''Thank you!''

''And Oppa asked me to give this to you this morning.'' He said and took a envelope out from his suit. Like a gentleman. I thought and he gave it to me.

''Thank you!'' I said and oppened it. It was a note from Dae.

                                                                             I love you -

 

                                                                                                           Dae

 I smiled.

''Tell Your Oppa from me that I love him to and give him a kiss on the cheek!'' I said to Yongie

''Ok.''He said

''Give me a kiss to!'' I said and he kissed my cheek

''Now go.'' 

''Se you later Daddy!'' I said and he left.

 

Dae's POV

''Oh don't worry Daesung Our son loves you!'' Ji Yong's mom said.

''I know he does!'' 

''Ok we will go  see Ji Yong and go the the church'' 

''Ok'' I said and hugged them both.

They left and my som ran into the room

''Oppa!!'' He jumped into my arms.

''Hi. Have you been good?'' I asked

''Yes''. He answered

''Di you give your Daddy the envelope i gave you?'' I asked.

''Yes. and he told me to Say something to you.''

''What?'' I asked

''I love you to and also this'' He said and kissed my cheek.

''Thank you!'' I smiled. He jumped down from my arms and run to open my door.

''Come in.'' He said and ran back to me. My band members, 2ne1 and Dami was here

''Hey everyone! Thank you for coming.'' I said

''Oh your welcome!'' Dami said.  Everyone hugged me

''Your Husband to be in 30 min is missrable. He is worried that you will not even show up!'' Seung Hyun said and everyone agreed.

''Why is he worried? I would never do that!'' I said

''Exacly what we told him.'' Young Bae said.

''Ok let's go to the car's and to the church!'' Chaerin said.

 

 

*WEDDING*

 

Everyone was in their places. Young Bae came over.

''Time for the blindfold.'' He said

''Do we have to?'' 

''Yes'' he said and put it around my head. I couldn't  see anything.

Ji Yong's POV

Seunghyun put the blinfold around my head and took my hand.

''Let's go meet yoor soon to be husband.'' He said and started leading me were to go

''Here you are!.'' he said.

He and Youngbae said ''Take them of.'' 

 

Writer's POV

 

So they did. They both were smiling cuz why wouldn't they be. They were getting married. On the 5th April 2015!  tey holded their hands. 

 

                                                                                                              pastor

                                                                                                    Daesung  Ji Yong

                                                                                  Seung Hyun                           Young Bae

                                                                     Chaerin                                                                Dami

                                                          Seungri                                                                                    Choi Dong-Wook

                                                 Minzy                                                                                                                        Park BOM

                                         Dara                                                                                                                                                  Lee Ha-ji

 

Everyone was happy for them cuz everyone knew they loved eachother. It was time for Ji Yong to say I do. He was nervous but then Daesung shueezed his hands and Ji Yong knew it was alright. 

''I do'' He said and smiled looking into Daesung's eyes. Now it was Daesung's turn. He wasn't nervous at all czu he knew that Ji Yongloved him and that he loves Ji Yong back.

''I do.'' He said.

''I pronaunce you Husband and Husband. You may kiss eachother.'' The pastor said. Everyone clapped.

''I love you'' Ji Yong Said.

''I love you to/ Daesung said and smiled. They were married.

 

*5 month's later*

 

Ji Yong's POV

''Dae let's go! We will miss our Press Conforence.'' I shouted. 

''I coming!''  He said coming downstairs. 

''ok I am ready.'' He said. We got into the car and I started driving. 

''Are you nervous?'' I asked 

''Not really. I mean it is just us talking aboutour relashionship and wedding and married life.'' He said

''True.''

 

*Press conforence*

 

 

''So thee next question. What is The one thing you really love about the other?'' The interviewer asked

I looked at Daesung and smiled

''I really love his smile. He never stops smiling. Even when I scold him cuz he did something rong in studio he still smiles.'' I said. He took my hand in his on the table.

''I love everything about him but I really love the way How he is with our kids.'' he said 

''Our kids?'' The interviewer asked a little socked.

''Well there's an annoucment we have to make.'' I say ''Do you want to tell them? I asked

''Well we will have a second child in 7 month's.'' He said. Everyone clapped.

''What do you want?'' she asked

''A daughter.'' I said! 

''He dosen't shut up about it. He really want's a girl cuz then he can be bossy.''

''NOT TRUE!'' I said.

''It is!''

''Well ok!'' I say

''The last question. How this relashionship changed you?'' I smiled and then looked at the Interviewer

''When my girlfriend Ann got killed in 2005 I was devestated I didn't think i would ever find love again in my life but then my parent's made me move and  am reallt thankful for that. I meet Daesung and it was Love at first Sight. He helped to realise my dream wich was To be a rapper. And ofcourse having a son and soon to be two children is amazing. We both suceeded what we whanted but I wouldn't have done it without him!!!'' I said and smiled. I squezeed Dae's hand.

''First timeI I sawhim fell in love. It was Love at First Sight. When he came in my life it  cahnged completly. I would now be a lawyer cuz every man in my family haas to be. Ji Yong showed how to stand up forwhat I believe in.  Definetly Yongie cuz i couldn't imagine my life withut him. He completes me and Ji Yong. And the other baby to be is also really whaited. Maybe they even wil be twins so who knows.But he wouldn't have done it without me and wouldn't have done it without him! I love him and i never will stop loving him.'' Dae ended with tears. 

''Don't cry.'' I said and hugged him.

Yeah that's waht happens when you are pregnat!'' The interviewer joked and everyone laughed.

''I love you to Dae!!!'' I still said hugging him. And everyone clapped and cheared. 

Whriter's POV

Theyboth loved eachother. Time goed and they had a little baby girl named Jennie. Ji Yong Begged Daesung so they could have more children and Dae agreed but this time Ji Yong had to be the one pregnat. He agreed so they had twins. Mino and Taeyhun. One year later Ji Yong again begged for more kid's. And ofcourse Daesung said yes he cuz loves Ji Yong and they had two girls named Victoria and Amber. They were happy, Now Ji Yong was 30 but Daesung was 29. They still made music and were happy with their family!

 

 

THE END