Mistakes.

Love at First Sight

*** Two months later***

Ji Yong's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. I washed my face with cold wather. It still didn't help! I looked at myself inthe mirror again. Kwon Ji Yong. Look at yourself! What have you done!? He will obviously never forgive you and obviously take Yongie away from you! How could I let that happen! Tears fell down my face.

''Daddy!'' Sudenly Yongie came in the bathroom.

''Hey little boy'' I said quickly cleaning of the tears.

''Daddy areyou crying?'' He asked

''No I am not''

''Oppa want's to see you. He is downstairs.''

''We walked downstairs.''

''Oppa here's daddy for you'' Yongie said

''Thank you. Now go to your room. I will put you to a nap while me and your daddy go to the market.''

''Ok'' he goed upstairs.

''Ji Yong please get ready.''

''Ok.'' I walked upstairs

Dae's POV

I walked upstairs to Yongies Room and put him in bed.

''Oppa Don't say this to daddy but I am worried about him!''

''What? Why?'' I asked socked

''I found him crying in your bathroom today when you asked me to look for him''

''I will talk to him don't worry baby''

''Thanks oppa. And oppa would you forgive daddy if he would kiss another mand or a woman?'' Yongie asked. I was socked. Why did he ask this? Plus he is only 4 years old!

''If there would be a realistic excuse then yes cuz I love your daddy! Now sleep baby''

''Ok. Bye oppa.''

''Bye. Have a nice nap!''

Me and Ji Yong goed to the shop and got back home. We goed upstairs to our room.

''Ji Yong Yongie told me something about you!''

Ji Yong's POV

''What did he say?'' I asked worried

''He said he found you crying. So what is going on? He also asked If I would forgive you if you would kiss another man or a women. I said that if there would be a realistic excuse! He is your son Ji Yong. He feels something going on with you. I see that your are distant from me. We haven't been intimate for a month! Spill the beans! What's going on? Why are you crying? Our wedding in Amreica is in april! It's in 4 months!'' He said in loud voice.

''I don't know how to explain it cuz I know If I will tell you you will never forgive me and take Yongie away from me forever!'' I said tearing up

''Dasung for a a month I have been trying to say this to you in a way that you would forgive me and not take Yongie away from me. But I can't cuz what I did was horrible!'' From this point he knew what I was talking about and I saw tears coming out of his eyes.

''I have never hated myself but after doing that  I whanted to kill myself as a gift fo you cuz I deserve it! I love you and I will love you untill I die but I know you still loved me 5 minutes ago but not anymore!''

''Who as it?'He screamed

''It doesne't mather!'' I said

''It does to me!'' He screamed

''It was a girl! I svear I don't know her and I sear I don't know her name!''

''When? Where? and How?'' He screamed again

'' A month ago. You were in Japan. I goed to a club I got drunk and then this girl came up to me and started talking with me. Then she kissed me and I didn't sto per. We goed to her hause and we did it! And how? I don't know! If I will say cuz I was drunk that will just be stupid!''

''Why Ji Yong why?!!!?'' He screamed and came closer to me

''Cuz I missed you! Buz I haven't seen you for a month! You didn't call me for 3 weeks and didn't answer my calls or texts! I now know you lost your phone and laptop! And and I am really really really sorry!'' I cried and falled on my knees. I higged his legs

''Please don't take Yongie away from me and please don't leave me!'' I said crying

''Stop It Ji Yong!'' He screamed

''I won't take Yongie away from you cuz I know he really loves you! Well I won't take him away from you atlest not untill christmas or New Year! You can live in this hause untill 10th january! When Yongie starts going back to kindergarde you will start packing you stuf! Untill then you will sleep in this room next to the window!'' He said in big anger and walked out of the room. I heard he cry outside the door and it made me cry more! I understood That I have lost everything!

Dae's POV

***The same night***

It was 18:00 pm. I haven't seen Ji Yong since 12 am. He hasn't come out of our well not anymore room. I goed into the room and I saw him sitting on the bed holding the Doraemon plushie he gave me at our one year aniversery. I acted like I didn't care about him.

''Go wash your face so Yongie can't see that you have cried and wash your hands. Then come downstairs to eat dinner.'' He loked at me with a sad face and got up to go to the bathroom. I goed downstairsto feed Yongie. Yongie walked upstairs to his play room. Ji Yong came downstairs and sat down nex to the table. He took the chopsticks. I sat down and started eating. I saw him staring at me don't eat. I acted like I don't see it. Then I saw one tear flowing down his cheek. Then another and the aother one. He sudenly run upstairs. I heard him cry runing upstairs. I can't see him like this but he cheated on me!

***

I put Yongie in bed.

''Goodnight son.

''Goodnight oppa!'' He said and I walked to my room. I didn't see Ji Yong anywhere in the room. I goed to the bathroom. There he was with a knife in his hands and he was cutting his arm while crying. I ran to him and throwed the knife away.

''Are you stupid you idiot!'' I slaped him

I ran to my room took my phone and called Ji Yong's mom to pick up Yongie for few day's. The I ran to Yongies room to get dressed. Ji Yong's mom picked him up and left. I said that I or Ji Yong will explain her everyhing later. I called my sister! Thank Go She was a singer and a doctor!! I ran back to the bathroom. Ji Yong has tooken another knife and cutted himself again.

''Ji Yong!!!'' I screamed and runed to thow away the knife from his hands.

''What are you thinking of?!'' I screamed on him and slapped him.

''Do you really whant to get hurt?''

''Yes so let me do it!''

''If you want to get hurt so bad then ok!'' I screamed and punched him again and again and again! I can''t believe I am doing this but he deserves it!

''Ji yong it will never hurt more them my heart after what you did anyways! You just hurted me even more you f****** idiot!'' I screamed and punched him one last time.

My sister took care of him.

''Now you need to wash him and then put these bandages on. Can you do it?'' My siter asked

''Yeah sure Thank you sis!''

''No problem'' she said and left.

Ji Yong was there on the floor still crying. I took of his clothes and put him in the bath. I washed him slowly cuz he was bruised. Where di he get so many bruises. They were maybe 2 weeks old.

''Where did you get so many bruises?''

''That girl I slept with husband got to know and 2 weks ago he beated me up!''  I can't believe this! I neede to wash his bach so I took of my shirtso it doesen't get wet an got back on my knees.

''Bend foward,'' I said and he did. I washed his back. The he sudenly burried his nose in my neck. I liked it but no he can't!

''Stop it Ji Yong'' I said and he stoped. I took a towel aand wraped it around his body and took him to bed. I found him some short and over sized t-shirt and told him to put them on. He put on the shorts.

''My hand hurts can you please help me to put on my shirt?'' He asked. I hepled him. I took the bandages and started putting them on.

''Ouch.'' He screamed.

''Sorry'' I said. I put on the bandages.

''Hey can you give me a pilow and a blanket so I can go to sleep in my new place?''

''No. You can sleep on the bed but just for tonight and maybe tomorrow!''

''Thank you!

He got in bed undder the covers, I put on a shirt and took of my pants and go in bed.

Ji Yon's POV

It's 2 am and i still haven't falled alsleep!

''Dae are you sleeping?'' I heard no response

Dae's POV

I heard Ji Yong ask If I am sleeping. I acted like I was sleeping.

''I can't sleep all night cuz I am thinking about how to get you back. I don't know what to say to you! At the end The only thing I can say to get you back is I love You Kang Daesung! I know it won't change your mind anyways. I hope you are sleping cuz this is probaly the last time I can do it'' Ji Yong was saying. What is he talkig about? Lat time? Sudenly I felt his lips on mine and i knew what he was talking about.

''I hope in the morning you won't be mad.'' He said and wraped his hands aroung me and snugulled to me and kissed me again. Then put his nose in my neck.

''I love you Dae. I really do but I know you hate me now. But I am 'ok' with that cuz I need to be ok with that! I deserve it after what I did to you!''

 

                                

A/N TOMORROW WILL BE A NEW CHAPTER! Sorry for not updating but in this christmas break I will update as much as I can!!